By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem If: What's Your Thoughts On it?

Tagged games:

Are you excited for Fire Emblem: If?

Yeah!!! 65 82.28%

No, not really... 4 5.06%

I never played before... 4 5.06%

Other. 6 7.59%

Total:79

My thoughts are it's fire emblem and I want as many of those games as possible.
Not sure however they'll be able to top awakening on 3ds.

Around the Network

I`m not sure if this was bumped up, but I updated my opening statement with more info about Fire Emblem If, notably the introduction of 2 version and DLC. I have added most of the new info given from the April 1st Direct. If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hm, nice updates!

Really hope that it doesn't get split in the western release..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Hm, nice updates!

I hope they don't too... It would be the best if we got the complete package... : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Honestly? Could be the best HH game of the generation!

Im stoked for it!

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Platina said:
Hm, nice updates!

I hope they don't too... It would be the best if we got the complete package... : (

I think they will, might be $50 instead though which is perfectly fine when the game is 2 Full fledged games!!!

tbone51 said:
Cloudman said:

I think they will, might be $50 instead though which is perfectly fine when the game is 2 Full fledged games!!!

I'm not  fully set to believe that, but I would do that for this game if they did...! : )

Dance my pretties!

gabzjmm23 said:
Pavolink said:

If you have a 3DS I recommend you to play Awakening. I started with that game and is great. Playing will answer your questions. There's a demo.

cool.  thanks for informing me that it has a demo.  that is certainly helpful. 

Play it on Perma-dead mode though, it's a lot more fun that way.

Samus Aran said:
gabzjmm23 said:

cool.  thanks for informing me that it has a demo.  that is certainly helpful. 

Play it on Perma-dead mode though, it's a lot more fun that way.

Nothing on you gabz....

I did notice people who first play Awakening as their first FE with casual mode tend to not want to play other FE :-/

I'm really stoked for this game story and design wise, although I'm not too sure I like the way they split in into two games in Japan. On the one Hand it's sort of as if pokemon had the balls to have significant diffrences between the two game versions, justifying double dipping, on the other hand they market this title being all about choice (at least in the west) and if you only get the one version it's a bit of a foregone conclusion. I mean what if someone plays up to the point of the split and then really wants to play as the side they didn't buy because they got more attached to those characters? Guess what, theres dlc for that! :/ It's not the worst, but it's also not as consumer friendly as it could be.
That being said, nintendo will probably make tons of money on this! ;P

I think we will see a unified version of the game in the west. At least i hope so! The third neutral path will likely still be dlc though. Witch I think is he way it shoud be.