By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

Easy chaps.

You are turning a review thread into a spoiler thread.

Around the Network
placidcasual said:
Easy chaps.

You are turning a review thread into a spoiler thread.

No spoilers there. They're just build stats. I'm PMing anything spoilerish :)

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm actually concerned about this games metacritic.

The embargo ends hours before the launch

Sony released an image with 2014's preview quotes

I'm feeling that sony is trying to smokecreen something here.

We know that reviewers are harsher than before and i feel that anything below 89-90 on metacritic will be received as a "dissapointment" by general community.

OttoniBastos said:

We know that reviewers are harsher than before and i feel that anything below 89-90 on metacritic will be received as a "dissapointment" by general community.

You and your cold feet.

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm expecting 9-10 scores after the previews.

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

Probably because a big chunk of the game, ala online and Chalice dungeons won't be ready for their reviews.  Which  means they'll be applying a inaccurate number to their reviews.

ethomaz said:

Same here. I dont know why Sony had such a strict embargo. The game is fastastic. I am really liking it. Its fast paced and fun.

daredevil.shark said:
ethomaz said:

Same here. I dont know why Sony had such a strict embargo. The game is fastastic. I am really liking it. Its fast paced and fun.

See my previous response.  Chalice dungeons and online won't be available during their review time.  Frankly, the embargo should've been held until that functionality went live (whether that positvely or negatively impacts the score).

Honestly, any game that has an online component, that won't be ready for review time, should have an embargo until said time has passed.

mornelithe said:
OttoniBastos said:

Probably because a big chunk of the game, ala online and Chalice dungeons won't be ready for their reviews.  Which  means they'll be applying a inaccurate number to their reviews.

That is something that is bothering me! How can reviewers release a review hours before the game launch without testing day one features like multiplayer,chalice and some bosses that use online mechanics(like old monk in demon's souls).

OttoniBastos said:
mornelithe said:

That is something that i bothering me! How can reviewersmake release a review hours before the game launch without testing day one features like multiplayer,chalice and some bosses that use online mechanics(like old monk in demon's souls).

Quite easily, they've been doing it for years.  Reviewers don't care about things like that.  They only care about getting their review out first and as click-baity as possible (well, most reviewers anyway)