By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

daredevil.shark said:

I guess I have to get used to it a lot if I want to finish the game.

You certain do, that's first area is only the tutorial area.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

You certain do, that's first area is only the tutorial area.

I cant even go to the cleric beast. Too scared to face warewolves. So I went detour. It was even more embarrassing. Got nailed from behind.

daredevil.shark said:

I cant even go to the cleric beast. Too scared to face warewolves. So I went detour. It was even more embarrassing. Got nailed from behind.

Just go face the first boss. You'll thank me for it later. Don't want to spoil anything for you here. Just do it.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
daredevil.shark said:

Just go face the first boss. You'll thank me for it later. Don't want to spoil anything for you here.

Okay. I will try. Lol.

daredevil.shark said:

Okay. I will try. Lol.

You can pretty much just run passed most enemies to get to the boss. Don't bother fighting the creatures on the bridge, just run passed them and get to the boss. Trust me, you'll sigh with relief once you have.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
daredevil.shark said:

Okay. I will try. Lol.

You can pretty much just run passed most enemies to get to the boss. Don't bother fighting the creatures on the bridge, just run passed them and get to the boss. Trust me, you'll sigh with relief once you have.

Molotoves are gone. I have 15 blood vials. I will give it a try.

daredevil.shark said:

Molotoves are gone. I have 15 blood vials. I will give it a try.

If you do happen to beat the boss, don't forget to return to the hunters dream ;)

Here are some stats that might help you:

Stat purpose and soft/hardcaps:
Vitality - Softcap: 30, Hardcap: 50 (every build should have at least 30 of this)
Endurance - Hardcap: 40 (only increases stamina since equip burden is no more)

-

Softcap for everything below: 25
Hardcap for everything below: 50

Strength -
Skill - Previously known as Dexterity
Bloodtinge - Guns and anything that scales with Bloodtinge
Arcane - Increases the damage done by fire and bolt damaging equipment

-

Three builds for Echo Level 125

All builds below uses the class "Military veteran".

Overall Quality Character (can equip and use both STR and SKL-weapons effiecently)
Vit 50
End 40
Str 30
Skl 25
Bld 24
Arc 6

Strength Based Character
Vit 50
End 40
Str 50
Skl 14
Bld 15
Arc 6

Skill Based Character
Vit 50
End 40
Str 16
Skl 50
Bld 13
Arc 6

The PS5 Exists. 

My prediction:
Metacritic score 99

GribbleGrunger said:

Holy shit. I beat him in the first try. Thanks for the info.

I saw were IGN and Gamespot commented that they would have a review up but no score. IGN even said that we should be skeptical of any outlets has a score up seeing as we know they would not have played Co-op or PVP.

I think it is a great sign they are waiting in regards to their score for BB. I think they both want to give a 10 but want to make sure the rest of the game fits their highest score. I would bet they are both giving around a 9 and whether or no the Cop-op /PvP is good will determine a 10. They don't want to label it a masterpiece if it has major flaws in one of its major game modes.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.