By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Do you like Spongebob?

Do you like Spongebob?

Yes, if fucking awesome! 100 81.97%

Nope, is a bullshit for kid! 22 18.03%

Total:122

The earlier episodes were some of the best and funniest.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Nope, don't like it.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

As a kid the first three seasons were pretty hilarious. Even now I like to watch a few episodes every now and then. Everything after just seems like its trying too hard. Not really into it :/

Love Spongebob

I've accepted that it has become a cultural icon for my generation, and know that I might as well appreciate it on some level because it is not going away anytime soon.

I saw the movie in theaters but generally did not watch it in my childhood. I find specific moments in the show hilarious (What its just an ordinary crabby... OH MY GOODNESS!!! ). So i guess i like it, even though it seems mindless.

Adventure Time on the other hand is fantastic. Complex, fun, emotional, no 1 dimensional characters, etc.

My personal favorite cartoon right now is gravity falls. You have to watch it in order, but it is simply amazing!

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

The first few seasons were pretty great, stopped watching it around 2006 or so and from what I've seen from the new episodes, they seem kind of gross.

I fucking love Spongebob.

When it came out I watched it a few times. It was funny, but then I tend to like Marine Biology.

I haven't watched it in years though, so no idea what it's like how.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Season one was the god. They've lost their touch since then.

Seems like the drop in quality happened around season four. Not surprised to see that is when the show's creator left.

I loved that show when it first aired and watched it for years, the first movie was great and I'm now interested in watching the latest movie since I've not watched the tv series for about 4 years now.

I wish Fairly odd parents didn't go the way they did with live action.

Still this is the best image I find from the series that sums up the weird things I find on the internet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"