By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - This Is For All Of Those That have finished school or Are Soon Going To:

That feeling you get right after having a massive bowel movement.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
MohammadBadir said:

Nothing because I was planning on immediately heading to Uni after that. Shit happened though.

What is Uni?

University

I will never finish school...

I had mixed emotions. I loved the people that I grew up with, but leaving those years behind was very important. High school was small and limiting for me. I battled with drugs, run-ins with the law, depression etc; because it was such a small town we were bored easily and got into trouble a lot. But people need to realize that high school is not the best time to peak. You have so many awesome and free years ahead of you! As soon as school ended I was working two jobs because I wanted to save up as much money as possible to travel around; but I ended up getting scouted for College Baseball and now here I am. Do I miss high school? At times, yes; more often than not I miss just being a carefree kid though. Cherish your time in high school, but once you are out of it IMO it gets so much better.Once I left, as cheesy as it sounds, I felt like I really could spread my wings (yea, yea go ahead and cringe).
As for your friends, it really depends how much effort you put into staying in touch. I realize that my friends back home are associated with the type of life I had, but I still like to keep in contact via Facebook.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I was sad for a few days... Nevermind... Hours... Yeah.
I miss a couple of friends, but so much bullshit was out of my life and I don't want to look back.

Around the Network

I only remember that school was dumb and big waste of my time.

Knowing I'd never have to go into that building again was a wonderful feeling.

How are you graduating high school if your 15,same with slarvax at age 16?is if different in other countries or did you skip a grade. I'll be 17 when I graduate which is already pretty young for a student in the US

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Like I left a prison.
fuck that place

I'm graduating in a couple months and I feel like I'm about to escape the depths of hell.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread