By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OFFICIAL NX thread: Does Cloud confirm FF7 appearance on NX???

What's the name of the NX!?

Dolphin 17 8.17%

Fusion 113 54.33%

starbox 13 6.25%

Link 18 8.65%

gameslate 3 1.44%

pu 44 21.15%

Total:208

Thread has been updated.
Will resume operation tomorrow.
Thanks for your violence-enforced compliance in this matter.

Please be excited

Around the Network

Handed over the keys to the castle. Prof, be sure to report anyone who breaks these rules I added to your OP! Anyway, good luck with your thread :3 I'm sure you'll take better care of it than I woul've

So now this thread is the real deal?

I have two things to say
It's coming out the end of 2016
Zelda U will be a cross gen launch title
That is all
Good bye folks

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

Mike321 said:
So now this thread is the real deal?

He asked if he could have the NX thread since he made one a while ago (this thread). I gave him the thread under the condition he follows the rules from the other NX thread I made. It's less responsibility for me so I don't mind

Around the Network

I made a NX thread a long time ago in French and still daily update (still studying French though)

If you need to update first post then just send me a pm @StarOcean, I will translate and send it to you

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

I hope this NX thread delivers... Somehow realated to NX, I did find a Hasbro presentation with some roadmaps about amiboo and other toys to life, and their impact on general toysx spending. Mostly speculation, however there was a slide that was interesting, saying Nintendo is teaming up with Disney for movies.
While that may be just especulation, it may be also interesting to know how close Nintendo and Disney can get. Maybe an NX star wars game developed by Nintendo? Something Avengers? I know Nintendo is working with Universal for team parks, but Nintendo and Disney sounds like a good alliance.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

shenlong213 said:
I made a NX thread a long time ago in French and still daily update (still studying French though)

If you need to update first post then just send me a pm @StarOcean, I will translate and send it to you

Well, if it's in a foreign language I don't mind it as much. The rules are mainly in place to stop the spamming of 30 different NX threads a day x.x

Updated the thread with PaulGale's new video about NX [infinite possibilities]

I gotta say, it makes a lot of sense.
The faceplates are already something Nintendo does
And Nintendo has experience with modified controller schemes like the dual analog attachment for monster hunter.
On top of that, the rumor in which we heard that nintendo was working with special free from displays by Sharp.
I think it could be possible.

Although, I don't think they will call it infinite, or infinity, as it's a competing brand name of their amiibo.
But a tagline that says "infinite possibilities" or something like that is quite reasonable.
Maybe loop or something like that.

160rmf said:

I don't know if anybody said that already but i think this would be the best scenario for NX reveal:

2016 They release a handheld capable to do wii u graphics at a lower resolution, so all the games that will release to wii u will be ported to the Nx, like the new zelda, a possibly new metroid and animal crossing. So the Wii U owners would be happy and NX would have a massive release with a new pokemon plus the wii u ports. 2017 after a constant release of games exclusively to NX, they release the home console part of the NX (capable to do wii u graphics at a bigger resolution) with a new mario 3d adventure and pikimin 4 (also NX exclusives).

Features:

The NX(hc) and NX(hh) will have the same OS, so a NX game can be played on both devices in their settings respectively

The NX(hh) can be synchronized with the NX(hc), working like a wii u gamepad

Edit: The Name: Nintendo GameFusion

What would be the point in releasing the homeconsole device one year later if it can play the same handheld games?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile