By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mobile is going Nintendo.

WhiteEaglePL said:
If I see 10 Nintendo-DeNA made games on the top 10 of top free games...........that's a domination in itself.
If it stays for that long and not drop as usual games on phones do......wow.

And everything feeds into NX.

Exactly the right way of thinking. Why isn't the Miiverse, or the MiiPlaza games, on phones? THeir whole point was for the customer to take their console outside. 

Earn points on your phone, spend them on NX. 

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

step 1 is a bit off...
They announced that they will be producing exclusive games for mobile, so I don´t think they will release the same games for mobile and console.
All the other steps seem pretty reasonabel to me. I can see they happening

Rogerioandrade said:
step 1 is a bit off...
They announced that they will be producing exclusive games for mobile, so I don´t think they will release the same games for mobile and console.
All the other steps seem pretty reasonabel to me. I can see they happening

i dont see why not especially if those games dont sell well on mobile/tablets.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.