By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Files The Last Guardians’ 3rd Trademark Application

Its a part of Nintendo's new mobile platform. Believe That!!

Around the Network

That's the same one they lost recently, right?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

this game will never release. and if it does it will suck.

bananaking21 said:

Are you being serious?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

Are you being serious?

100% serious

Around the Network

There´s your replacement for UC4 lol

bananaking21 said:

100% serious

How are you coming to that conclusion? What are you basing it on? I haven't got a clue whether this game is going to good or bad because I've not seen anything gameplay wise to suggest either. All I know is it's being made by the guy who made two critically acclaimed games (ICO/SOTC) and that it's going have great graphics. If I HAD to plump for one or the other, it certainly wouldn't be bad.

The PS5 Exists. 

bananaking21 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

Are you being serious?

100% serious

But sub-73 meta games are the best. 74 is borderline suspicious, 75 or more is terrible. Your prediction makes me confident!

bananaking21 said:

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

100% serious

How are you coming to that conclusion? What are you basing it on? I haven't got a clue whether this game is going to good or bad because I've not seen anything gameplay wise to suggest either. All I know is it's being made by the guy who made two critically acclaimed games (ICO/SOTC) and that it's going have great graphics. If I HAD to plump for one or the other, it certainly wouldn't be bad.

based on everything we know, which is almost nothing. the game has been in development for like 8 years now, announced for 6. team ico had key members leave, and the game has been through development hell. the game skipped an entire fucking generation. i see nothing at all to suggest that this game will be good simply because the team made two good games around a decade ago.