By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy type-0 review thread 67-76 metacritic *reviews incoming*

Kowan said:
teigaga said:
Called it!!

The only thing I was unsure on was the story. Gameplay wise this was never going to be an experience that would hold up extremely well on console. Looks like fun but quite shallow and repetitive.

Anyways, I won't get this game unless its ported to PSVita. Crisis core HD will be welcome too :)

The gameplay is the highlight of the game and most reviews praise it. 

The combat, yes. They attacked the general flow of progression and mission structure

Around the Network
Kowan said:
The OP needs to be outdated as well as the headline. The 67 score is long gone and will not be going back anymore.

deleted. did not need to be said.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Kowan said:
The OP needs to be outdated as well as the headline. The 67 score is long gone and will not be going back anymore.

What's deleted?

Kowan said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

What's deleted?

A made a comment about why the OP has not changed the subject. It was a pointless post so I removed it.

psn- tokila

teigaga said:
Kowan said:
teigaga said:
Called it!!

The only thing I was unsure on was the story. Gameplay wise this was never going to be an experience that would hold up extremely well on console. Looks like fun but quite shallow and repetitive.

Anyways, I won't get this game unless its ported to PSVita. Crisis core HD will be welcome too :)

The combat, yes. They attacked the general flow of progression and mission structure

I guess you were wrong afterall. You proclaimed "Called it" when it was at 65, so now it is a very solid 76 did you call that too?

psn- tokila

Around the Network

What's the 67-76 thing? Seems quite irrelevant.

Well, this is quite expected.

Wagram said:
What's the 67-76 thing? Seems quite irrelevant.

Apparantly it can go no higher than 76 (which it is at) but we can expect it to drop as low as 67... lol.  Each time the meta average goes up OP keeps the old score and just extends the range. Must be hanging on to hope it comes back down into the 60 range.

psn- tokila

Most of the complaints were targeted towards the technical aspect (which is understandable considering it's a port) and the mission structure, but mostly everyone praised the combat system which is good enough for me. Though I agree it should have been priced at $40 or even $50. Luckily I can get it at that price at Best Buy.

tokilamockingbrd said:
teigaga said:
Kowan said:

I guess you were wrong afterall. You proclaimed "Called it" when it was at 65, so now it is a very solid 76 did you call that too?

Well my actual expectation was that it would get below 75, still wrong but not by as big a margin