By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Underrated Game of 2014

Critically- Driveclub, and its not even close. The game has what a 70? I have been playing it off and on since December (tooks a break from it to play AC:Unity, Dying Light and The Order), but it has really become my go to game. The game is 9/10 easy. Only racing games I ever played that were better (GT2-4) and those are considered masterpieces for the genre. Its not a masterpiece but it is close, if it had most customization options for vehicles it would be. A good metric for be NFS:Rivals, it has like an 80 meta, i liked it, but combared to Driveclub it is crap.

By Gamers- Destiny. A lot of people love to hate on it, but it was a very fun and addictive game that many people still play to this day and is still selling well. I still cant believe that after their own hype let them down and it was not the greatest FPS and RPG and MMO every made combined into one game they were not able to look at it objectively and see it for the very good, even great game that it is.

Commercially- Sunset Overdive. this is a simply great game full original ideas in a fun cohesive package. It is really a shame it could not sell more. It definitly deserved it.   (Runner up- Wolfenstein:TNO, I did not pick it because it sold decently but it should have sold much better based on its quality)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I think Wolfenstein was the most underrated game IMO

#1 Amb-ass-ador

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

critically are easily driveclub and dying light

ReimTime said:
I think Wolfenstein was the most underrated game IMO

Critically it has a 79 (PS4) 81(PC) meta and I would not put it higher than an 85.

By gamers it is almost universally praised

Sales I want to say it has sold 2.5 million across all versions so far so it not too bad commerically, I would have liked to seen 4 million combined just so we get more Story driven FPS games in the future.

psn- tokila

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:

Dying light has been climbing meta as late reviews roll in (driven by the fact it is a hit and user feedback is great. I think it is up to 74 or 75 now. Also DL is 2015.

psn- tokila

Destiny.

tokilamockingbrd said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Dying light has been climbing meta as late reviews roll in (driven by the fact it is a hit and user feedback is great. I think it is up to 74 or 75 now. Also DL is 2015.

my bad, i forgot it was 2015. feels so long ago.

I think Bayo 2 is commercially underrated. Sunset Overdrive is definitely in the same boat though.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

yeah Driveclub has improved a LOT from what ive seen and read from people

all online problems fixed
a lot of updates (weather patch, replay mode etc)
and tons of extra content (free cars, new cars and new tracks)