By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ATTN VGCHARTZ. I SMOKED NAZNATIPS IN BRAWL AND HE IS CRYING LIKE BABY!

This will be known as the thread that got Avalach21 banned!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

If you call beating me in 2/3 matches smoked then yes. You kept crying about what was ridiculously minor lag like a catholic schoolgirl though.

hahahahahaa get urself a decent internet connection and i'll let you rematch me anytime.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Naz has a new rival, a fierce one at that.

Avalach21 said:
hahahahahaa get urself a decent internet connection and i'll let you rematch me anytime.

If you cry anymore I may drown.

Around the Network

Thats one Waaaburger. Would you like cries with that?

Sore loser much Naz? lol.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Sore loser much Naz? lol.

Hehe I don't mind losing.  Avalach is the one who needs a whambulence.  

I'm playing Makingmusic and his friend right now.  We're pretty evenly matched. 

Yeah, we'll all won a good amount of matches. My friend the least, because it was his first time playing.

I'm pretty good with Pit, which is surprising since I had no interest in the character whatsoever before I got the game. ^^

Are we going to see a thread like this every time someone beats a user on Brawl?