By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ATTN VGCHARTZ. I SMOKED NAZNATIPS IN BRAWL AND HE IS CRYING LIKE BABY!

hahahahahhaha

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network

Oh man, this is great haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Link or it didn't happen.

Wait a minute...

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

It's ok Naz. I'm not very good myself. We'll have to play each other so that we have an opponent of similar skill, heh.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Public Humiliation. Its fun for all the family.

Around the Network

Objection!

That should be (if not already) one of Naz's taunt messages ^^

well fyi Naz has terrible internet, (don't play him it's so boring watching everything skip in slow motion) so it's lagging the whole time. I'm using sheik, so he's watching my flurry of moves as they come, able to plan what he's going to do. I'm losing my whole advantage as sheik. Now the funniest part is, him and I got into an argument about a month or so ago about items in smash bros. I said they are fun for a little while but I usually turn them off once I start to get competitive about the game, and he told me the game is totally lame if you turn off items. So i got an assist trophy and a final smash in each of the rounds I beat him, and now he's complaining about items, and wants a rematch without items on

hahahaha

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

naznatips: damn Smashballs break the game
naznatips: should have turned them off

naznatips: apparently little mac is game breaking too...
naznatips: dude that was sad
naznatips: I SD'd twicce and you still almost lost :P
.... excuses excuses

Hahaha this thread rules. Me and Vagabond7 played a bunch of matches, some good back and forth. Apparently I suck ass with Pokemanz Trainer, he beat me 6 to 1. I rocked his ass the first few matches, with Mr. G&W and R.O.B., and we had a good Mario vs. Sonic 1v1, where I was Sonic, and he beat me 1 to 0. I wasn't counting, but I think we broke even in overall matches. We threw some computers in there every once in a while. Loads of fun. At one point I got a mushroom and then pounded open a smash ball while I was gigantic and he was hopeless. At one point he was Samus and used her final smash to get 3 kills at once against me and 2 comps.

Neither of us cried though, so we got nothing on this thread.

Ownage.

I have yet to play anybody but comps. And tbh, I'm totally sucking.