By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Of The Decade so far

Which of these do you think is the Game Of The Decade so far?

The Last Of Us 238 64.67%

God Of War III 22 5.98%

Far Cry 4 2 0.54%

Halo 4 12 3.26%

Grand Theft Auto V 74 20.11%

Max Payne 3 5 1.36%

Battlefield 3 3 0.82%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 12 3.26%

Total:368
Bristow9091 said:
PxlStorm said:
This list is awful. Many, MANY great games are missing.

He did say they're games he feels were the best, which y'know, means it's his opinion, so how about instead of telling him the list is awful, make a list yourself so we can see what you consider "great" games?

Edit: Bolded and underlined the most important part.

I'm not talking about his opinion being wrong. But he makes a thread and a poll about "Game of the Decade" with a list like this. The games are great, but the list is biased by his own taste.

He also never says that somebody else should state his opinion in this thread. And please don't mistake this for hate again -.-

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
PxlStorm said:

And please don't mistake this for hate again -.-

Ooooh I'm so scared ;)

What's wrong with you?

Xenoblade.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

WAIT!

.... Somebody remembers a game called PORTAL 2?

Because is obviously one of the best games ever made, better than almost all the games on that "I know nothing about Nintendo" poll.

I chose Max Payne 3, but you forgot Red Dead Redemption. That was a great game.

Around the Network

God of War III

Bristow9091 said:
PxlStorm said:

What's wrong with you?

Personally, nothing... first post was just defending the OP since the way i read your comment made it seem pretty negative (I still maintain my opinion that your first post was negative due to saying the list was awful and there are better games), and the second post was merely a joke... lighten up, yeah? :)

Well, you have to admit, from an unobjective point of view, that this list is pretty small. And as I said, I never stated that his opinion was wrong as they can't be wrong (most of the times). And ok, I don't see how that qualifies as a joke, but sure, why not =p

Goodnightmoon said:

WAIT!

.... Somebody remembers a game called PORTAL 2?

Because is obviously one of the best games ever made, better than almost all the games on that "I know nothing about Nintendo" poll.

This, I voted it, but it seems strange to me that Portal 2 isn't a popular choice...

None of the above. I'm not a teenager.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Probably Mario Galaxy.