By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've never played a Sonic game except the demos of Lost World and Boom. I did watch an entire let's play of Sonic Colors, Lost World and Sonic Boom.

Sonic Lost World demo wasn't bad actually. Sonic Boom was horrible.

Gamewise Mario is definitely much better. Mario has no character (except in the Paper Mario games perhaps, yet to play one of them), so it's impossible to compare these characters based on their personality.

Around the Network

Who is this Sonic you are talking about? I don't go to bottom of the bargain bin...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Who is this Sonic you are talking about? I don't go to bottom of the bargain bin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tvfL1lhsGY

This guy.

Mario because sonic sucks.

I don't really know, I like both from a design standpoint. Though I'll have to go with Mario, since his recent games are just so much better

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Sonic, hands down. The early games were untouchable. He was the 90's for a lot of people.

If we're talking 2D era, I have to go with Sonic. Yeah, Mario World was great but to me Sonic 1+2 were so much better. 3D...Mario for sure. Still, overall, you have to say Mario. He's had so little failures and so many big successes and his games have been fun as hell for 30+ years.

Samus Aran said:

I've never played a Sonic game except the demos of Lost World and Boom. I did watch an entire let's play of Sonic Colors, Lost World and Sonic Boom.

Gamewise Mario is definitely much better. Mario has no character (except in the Paper Mario games perhaps, yet to play one of them), so it's impossible to compare these characters based on their personality.

Do yourself a favor, go play Sonic games from 1991-2000, and play some real sonic games. Although I admit Sonic Lost World was allright.

Ljink96 said:
Samus Aran said:

Do yourself a favor, go play Sonic games from 1991-2000, and play some real sonic games. Although I admit Sonic Lost World was allright.

No thank you. Sonic Adventures looks awful, I've seen plenty of reviews of it.

No desire to play old 2D games either.

Sonic might be his name, but speed is not my game.

Mario because he has a nice moustache.