By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Has Lineup of Big Games For Q4, Some Unannounced, Says Journalist

The delay of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End to Spring 2016 raised the concern level of some PS4 gamers. As it is right now, Sony doesn’t have a triple A exclusive for the Holiday season to pit against the likes of Forza Motorsport 6, Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Quantum Break (though there have been rumors about a delay of Remedy’s game as well).

Though there are indeed more exclusives planned for PlayStation 4 this year (The Tomorrow Children, Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn, Ratchet & Clank Redux, Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5), none of them can even remotely be compared to the sheer impact of Uncharted 4 on the market. Announcements coming out of E3 2015 are pretty much guaranteed, however many gamers are skeptical that Sony would announce a triple A exclusive on stage and release it within six months.

Read: More

Around the Network

The Last Guardian confirmed? (Watch it be Uncharted remaster collection)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Not surprising. While there are only like two other games I think that can substitute for Uncharted, it's obvious that they some unannounced games for E3.

Naturally... MS is the only one who would have possibly blown their load so far in advance.

Maybe they'll release that one game

Around the Network

Note how he didn't say exclusive. Also, think about how rarely this happens anymore. Sony likes to hype their games a good year or more before release. Not saying it's a lie. Just standard PR.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Ka-pi96 said:
1st party though?

Cuz we already know they have plenty of 3rd party AAA games coming to PS4 this year...

Why does it matter? Games are games. 

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

kowenicki said:
A line up of excluisve multiple AAA games that we don't yet know about coming out in 7 or so months?

Sure.

You mean like Halo MCC and FH2?

Sure.

Ka-pi96 said:
Ali_16x said:
Ka-pi96 said:
1st party though?

Cuz we already know they have plenty of 3rd party AAA games coming to PS4 this year...

Why does it matter? Games are games. 

Because Sony 1st party games are really good and so I look forward to them?

So? And 3rd party games can't be good?

kowenicki said:
Ali_16x said:
kowenicki said:
A line up of excluisve multiple AAA games that we don't yet know about coming out in 7 or so months?

Sure.

You mean like Halo MCC and FH2?

Sure.

meaning?

I'm just telling you it's possible, you sounded sarcastic. Same thing happened with LBP3.