By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dreams Really do Come True! Goat Simulator Coming to the Xbox One

Tagged games:

I know I can't be the only person who not only scoffs at this game, but will likely buy it and play it for an evening of hilarity.

Here is the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-Du3vlVpU&feature=youtu.be

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

We knew for a year already that it is coming to Xbox one =p.

Only if I can make childish noises like PEW DIE PIE while playing it!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Only if I can make childish noises like PEW DIE PIE while playing it!

Practice man!

I'm a big fan of Robertz the Viking's play of it.  His voice, humor, and ocassional language error crack me up.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Ka-pi96 said:
People dreamed of this?

Crappy dreams, right?

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
People dreamed of this?

believe it or not, goat simulator is actually quite popular among those interested. 

I suppose everybody's gotta dream about something

One of the best games, I have ever played.

You can even dress up the Goat as a Penguin and go to a rally of some sorts. lol!

I seriously don't get the craze for this. Bought this game on steam for $1 and I still feel like I waste my money.

It's a silly game that people make fun of, and the probably should.

Doesn't mean it isn't a silly fun game. Probably best to enjoy when 'fortified.'

Tell me a funny joke!