By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

I think you have missed the point about why fans of the Ps4 are unhappy. In holiday 2014 Sony gave us a half working Driveclub, missed The Order and in the end all we had was LBP3 to take us over the holiday period as an exclusive whilst the X1 had a proper working FH2 and Halo MCC, which was a bunch of AAA games.

This holiday season we only had one game to take us over until 1st qtr of 2016. Now we have a big fat zero. As a fan of the PS brand I'm very disappointed that we won't have a single PS4 AAA exclusive whilst the competition has Halo5, a new Forza and RotTR.

The only saving grace is Sony may have something up their sleeve which is why they have delayed UC4. Whether this is the GG game or maybe an uncharted trilogy to release at around the same time, I don't know, but it will look really stupid being without an exclusive come end of this year at the busiest time of the year for consumers.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Great! The 80% of this games are indies that you can play on a 2007 laptop.

The vast majority of this games are not exclusives, others are just timed exclusives and others japanese games only.

This list is sad, very sad. Is trying too hard too look gigantic, and ends up being ridiculous imo.

80% of this post is factually wrong, that you can point out with an even older computer.

The vast majority of the post shows little evidence in looking things up.

The post is sad, not very sad but, useing bad exagerations to downplay goes well beyond having an opinion.

There are 60 games there.

16 (26.67%) will be Ps4 only

12(20%) Will only or have only been on Playstation Systesm.

3 (5%) are timed

29 (48.33%) are console exclusive

Don't forget FFXIV Heavensward expansion. "pretend exclusive"
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/heavensward/

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Since you making a list of games that have some element of exclusive, you missed out :

Ultra Street fighter 4
Toukiden

Oh if only i wasn't bound by nda.

Around the Network

Seriously, no Uncharted is a bummer. So far it seems that besides Bloodborne, which is of course still a goty corner and there is no doubt about it, there is not much left but who knows what e3 brings on the table.
To the list: non of these games have even close the effect of what uncharted is capable of. They can be used in discussions but that's all.

Fei-Hung said:

I think you have missed the point about why fans of the Ps4 are unhappy. In holiday 2014 Sony gave us a half working Driveclub, missed The Order and in the end all we had was LBP3 to take us over the holiday period as an exclusive whilst the X1 had a proper working FH2 and Halo MCC, which was a bunch of AAA games.

This holiday season we only had one game to take us over until 1st qtr of 2016. Now we have a big fat zero. As a fan of the PS brand I'm very disappointed that we won't have a single PS4 AAA exclusive whilst the competition has Halo5, a new Forza and RotTR.

The only saving grace is Sony may have something up their sleeve which is why they have delayed UC4. Whether this is the GG game or maybe an uncharted trilogy to release at around the same time, I don't know, but it will look really stupid being without an exclusive come end of this year at the busiest time of the year for consumers.

Firstly Halo MCC was broken and still is, tried it last night. So I wouldnt count that, would rather wait for UC4 than have it in the state MCC was.
Considering every Sony owned studio is making a PS4 game right now I would be surpriesed if there isnt 1 new AAA game to be revealed for this year, possibly as a holiday title now. The thing is with that list of games and all the multiplats I dont see how somebody cant have a new game to enjoy whenever they need one.
Also not aimed at you but all the hate for indies here -_- Without the awesome indie games I get each month from PS+ I would be so fucking bored with my PS4. Most games this gen have been garbage, broken or ports.

Also why is all the chat about sales and how none have the effect to sell PS4s like UC4 would?? Didnt realise I bought a PS4 to play whos console can sell more.

Tachikoma said:
Oh if only i wasn't bound by nda.

such a tease, though I hope that means good news like more games not on the list and not bad news like delayed games.

FFXV would make it ok. (Delayed until 2025)