By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dynasty Warrior Spin Offs=HUGE SUCCESS (DQ/OP/HW) So, Would A SSB or Pokemon Be Overkill? (Meaning Best Selling Musou Games)

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
A final fantasy one would do better.

A FF one would probably do extremely well, but i dunno if it'll do more than a SSB one tbh.

Dunno - SSB on the WiiU didn't do all that well for a mainline SSB game.

Around the Network

Pokemon would be awesome! I hadn't thought of that.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Fire Emblem Warriors would be the best. It would be perfect I mean you could have all the archers have the exact same movesets that way you could use your favorite character!! It could be done with each class too so there would be a nice variety.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

A FF one would probably do extremely well, but i dunno if it'll do more than a SSB one tbh.

It hasn't hit lifetime sales yet and the fact that it had a 3DS version release before hand and has still managed to sell 3m+ since November is very good.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:

your joking right? With an Install base less than 10mil it has sold (ship+digital) 3.39mil within the first 6 weeks and SSB 3DS did 6.19mil+.

You have to take into account 3ds sales as well, even if a musou game is on wiiu. HW a zelda only musou game sold over 1mil WW in 4months (5months japan) and SSB>>>Zelda in Sales. 

Around the Network

As much as Hyrule Warriors was cool, I dunno if I would want another spin off DW games honestly. Unless it was maybe Animal Crossing Warriors! >: )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It makes a lot of sense, but I'm having trouble imagining the story. Maybe a mix between Pokepark and Conquest.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Shingeki no Musou

FF would work well, they already got tons of chars and fodder+ bosses.

I do not know how a pokemon or SSB would work in that sense.

All could be huge, but sequels tend to drop except for DW and SW.

Final Fantasy one would be amazing. I'd actually consider getting it.

Hmm, pie.