By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do expect from the Order 1886 2?

The game doesn't need MP. I'm thinking custimazation of weapons and character. It definitely needs more hand to hand combat freedom, more weapons, and just more freedom overall. Maybe one of the females being playable. The game engine is built so that's 50% of the battle. I expect another RAD to deliver another masterpiece. What does anyone think?

Around the Network

I don't expect it at all...

A thread like this was made not too long ago

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199530&page=1#

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KLXVER said:

I highly doubt that. You don't spend that much money on an engine just to make one game for it. Also from what I hear the game ended on a cliffhanger as well.

Multiplayer. It's a logical way to expand the content and seeing as there's multiple members in the order it makes sense. Other than that more gameplay segments. Online co op

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
KLXVER said:

I highly doubt that. You don't spend that much money on an engine just to make one game for it. Also from what I hear the game ended on a cliffhanger as well.

Metroid Prime 3 ended on a cliffhanger.

I expect a better name than that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samus Aran said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Metroid Prime 3 ended on a cliffhanger.

Then shouldn't Nintendo make a sequel to that? I expect fans would want a complete story.

I expect it to never be released...

It won't come out but if they do release it then it better have multiplayer. That can stop some of the criticism about the game worth $60. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54