By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz week 21 February 2015

Guitarguy said:
So The Order sold almost 250,000 copies in the US alone in basically 2 days(was released February 20th, this chart is up til the 21st). Crazy if true....

Only being 2 days is irrelevant. Most 1st week sales come from the first 2 days and I'm assuming most people pre order online which will count towards day 1 sales and the vast majority of sales within 7 days.

Anyway 250k isn't great but not bad. Expected though. Predicted 1M to 1.5M ww sales when all is said and done.

Around the Network
Guitarguy said:
Wow look at the Vita go!!! Really hope it stays that way but sadly will go back to mid 20s baseline :( PS4 beasting!! The Order did over almost 250,000 in the US alone... I say a good 500,000-600,000 worldwide first week especially cause Europe of Sony-centric.

Japanese baseline will remain in the high teens which means it probably won't drop back to a WW baseline below 30

Considering how undertracked ps4 it's numbers are phenomenal. It's going to shift a lot of units in April, may and June.

Vita is down 60% in Europe from last year. Of course...

Dr.Vita said:

vita is dead in europe
even more than us

ps4 tracking is decent 350 - 450k undertracked only

Around the Network

So according to VGC The Order did about 560k FW. I think I predicted 600k so I was pretty close.

birdmann said:
Dr.Vita said:

vita is dead in europe
even more than us

This made me laugh: Vita is even more dead in Europe than USA... 
Vita had a good month on amazon.de (Germany = second biggest country in Europe).
Vita is doing very good in little European countries (Georgia, Spain).
Europe  Sony territory

Dr.Vita said:
birdmann said:

vita is dead in europe
even more than us

Vita had a good month on amazon.de (Germany = second biggest country in Europe).
Europe  Sony territory

u  make me laugh
im from germany btw.

look at the weekly pal charts top 50 or top 100 from germany
the "good" month on amazon was only because of some firesales of 99€ for game bundles
playsation tv is going for 49 euro at nearly every mediamarkt/saturn

yes europe is sony territory. but only for homeconsole. not handhelds.
that's nintendo territory

birdmann said:
Dr.Vita said:

vita is dead in europe
even more than us

Considering Sony last gave out official numbers only a few months ago, the vgchartz tracking isnt very good. Being 1/2 a million out in like 2 months is poor.

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Dr.Vita said:
birdmann said:

vita is dead in europe
even more than us

I don't think amazon is that reliable though. Besides most stores who sell games have not or very very little shelf space for Vita. Therefore it'd be logical that a high percentage of it's sales come from webshops. I've never met someone who actually owns one. Actually I've never even heard someone mention he or she knows someone with a Vita.

Of course is might be different in other countries, and I realise this is 'anecdotal evidence' but sadly I do think Vita is dead in Europe

Anyway, good week all around!

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx