By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Creative Assembly working on a new AAA title for PS4/XBO/PC.

From Videogamer.

Alien Isolation developer Creative Assembly is developing another "multi-platform AAA blockbuster" for PS4, Xbox One and PC, according to a new job listing.

Spotted by Z-Giochi.com, the job ad seeks an online/multiplayer programmer with "experience of development on XB1, PS4 and PC platforms" to join the studio's console team.

"We are seeking an talented programmer has thorough experience developing a range of online features," reads the ad. "We are creating another multi-platform AAA blockbuster and the successful applicant will be part of a team which allows our game experience to be shared."

second job ad, meanwhile, references the new game before stating that the console team will be "working at the cutting edge of interactive graphics technology".

The unannounced title is unlikely to be a new game in the Total War series, which is led out of a different team within Creative Assembly.

Creative Assembly has yet to announce its plans for the future of Alien Isolation. However, late last year, lead designer Gary Napper revealed that "the plot for a sequel is a daily topic in the studio sometimes", adding that "people have their own ideas for where it should go, our writers have some solid concepts and yes, we do have a great opportunity to continue [Amanda Ripley's] story."

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Lol, flop confirmed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

"B-b-but Sega is done with consoles!"

They really need to figure out how to do a console-ized Total War game. Something like Kingdom Under Fire with a Total War style grand campaign would be faptastic!

I liked Alien Isolation. The best survival horror game in years. Very challenging and you need to outsmart the enemies at every corner. The ending definitely screams for a sequel.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Online/multiplayer programmer? Online features? Another IP ruined?

Around the Network

People should stop throwing the term "AAA" everywhere.

I hope it's something new, I can't see it being a consolised Total War game, K+M is still the better input for RTS games and gamepads arent really meant for them and lack a lot of buttons needed.

I'd rather it be something new though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This is lame. Also, Alien has been around for decades. They need to try something new.

Triple AAA stands for a game that will obviously sell consoles and sell a ton. GTA, Smash Bros, Pokemon, CoD, FIFA, Mario.

A new game is not an AAA title until it produces the AAA requirements.

EDIT: I understand that AAA is defined through it's budget, but people use AAA as a term for system seller.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Alien Isolation 2 please. Great game deserves a sequel