By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycott Uncharted 4!

Because the worth of a game is specifically tied to it's length it is a rip off this game will be around 15-20 hours.

YES I already know what you're already thinking "$60 for 15/20 hours?! that's a disgrace!" Yeah, after lots of calculating I have come to the conclusion it costs $3/$4 an hour! Would YOU really buy a 100 hour game for $300/$400?!...... I don't think so.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

What! That's terrible! Down with Naughty Dog!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

These companies have been getting off far too easy by trying to trick us into thinking anything other than time spent is an acceptable measure of quality! I am with you good sir! Point me to the picket line!

Enough with the Order threads.

Can threads like this be considered as spam now? Cause this is getting tiresome and repetitive

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I was gonna buy it on day one, the game of the year and the game of the decade version. I guess i'll just wait until its on PS+...

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Clyde32 said:

This

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Clyde32 said:

This is one uncharted 4 thread dude.

Netflix gives unlimited hours of entertainment for the price of just $7.99/month. Guess we should boycott everything else =P

Dis is