By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When PS4 will pass 30 million sold?

When PS4 will sell 30,000,000?

September 2015 79 17.03%

October 2015 68 14.66%

November 2015 154 33.19%

December 2015 118 25.43%

2016 45 9.70%

Total:464
MikePlanor said:

It has nothing to do with thet ONE month, What are you even talking about, it is how long it will take for it to get to 30, if it takes until dec then PS4 will be down a lot and that is not happening.

What are you even talking about?.

See how easy it is to pull that card, you didn't even heed my advice, welcome to the never ending logic circle.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Probably August.

i hope November

November.

Around the Network

With a price cut at around E3, they might be able to hit it in September. I'm thinking it will probably be November though.

November.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

TGS?

Around the end of the year sounds about a safe call to say, especially with holiday sales.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It'll happen by the end of this year. But I'm going to wait until we get more dates for key titles (particularly Uncharted) and any news of a price cut before I pick a specific month.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D