By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best boss battles of 2014?

imo Bayonetta 2 and DS 2 have the best bosses of 2014, I enjoyed Bayonetta 2 more.

Around the Network

im going for DRakengard 3. The unique settings, the art style, the music... That music, not only is beautiful but is part of the f***ng fight and that is... weird, but awesome nevertheless

Probably Deathshead from Wolfenstein.

Faust said:
im going for DRakengard 3. The unique settings, the art style, the music... That music, not only is beautiful but is part of the f***ng fight and that is... weird, but awesome nevertheless

First vote for that game.  Underrated to say the least 

Crota hard mode from The Dark Below in Destiny: it took a considerable effort and coordination that is uncommon for console gaming. Downing a boss like that gives you a unique sense of accomplishment that I have not seen since my WoW days.

Around the Network

The Lumen Sage fights from Bayonetta 2, or max betting any verse in Tag Climax.

Cloudman said:
; ) Bravely Default`s. Such excellent boss music (battles against characters with job systems usually. The ones against monsters in the different towers is okay...)

I can't wat to listen to second's OST. I'm a big supercell fan.

RenCutypoison said:
Cloudman said:
; ) Bravely Default`s. Such excellent boss music (battles against characters with job systems usually. The ones against monsters in the different towers is okay...)

o_o who's supercell..?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
RenCutypoison said:

o_o who's supercell..?

I think only their composer Rio was advertised ? It's a japanese "band" (1  composer and 10 graphists) who started as indie on niconico (japanese youtube) and was the first band to ever get a song adapted into anime.

It may also be the only popular japanese songwriter with western influence lol.

Rio is supposedly working on bravely second.

HEMSTAR said:
Probably Deathshead from Wolfenstein.

This has gotten a decent number of votes.  It's my official favourite too. More people need to play Wolfenstein!