By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best boss battles of 2014?

Dark Souls 2: Tie between Fume Knight from the second DLC and Elana from the first DLC.
Depends on what you like more, a 1v1 boss that has a ton of moves and is very agile or a boss that spawns a ton of enemies including a miniboss and can teleport anywhere, even behind you.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

I'm sorry but they don't count.  Please do stay on topic. Thanks.  

Skowl was 2014.

It's not my fault 2014 sucked anyway. :D

2014 did actually suck.  Nintendo had a decent year but apart from that I think only Wolfenstein had a really good boss.  

I wonder will 2015 suck and is the day of the epic boss battle numbered.  

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

Skowl was 2014.

It's not my fault 2014 sucked anyway. :D

2014 did actually suck.  Nintendo had a decent year but apart from that I think only Wolfenstein had a really good boss.  

Zelda U will have some great bosses and Arkham Knight as well. I'm not too familiar with games like The Witcher, so can't comment on that. And then there's Bloodborne as well.

Kerotan said:

Recently we had a thread asking your favourite boss battles ever.  That got me thinking that in many games today boss battles are no longer important or an integral part of the game.  

With that said many games still have awesome boss battles.  So what was your favourite boss fight from a 2014 game?  

Mine is probably the final boss fight in infamous second son. 

You mean this final boss fight?  The one where you can stand in the corner and the boss can't touch you?  Yeah.  Amazing boss fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMAsbQoGjc

Samus Aran said:
Skullwaker said:

We talking about the Plasm Wraith? That boss made me contemplate quitting, lmao. I suck at Pikmin

Nah, the boss before, see my picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8seoyu5p4tk

OH right. That one was rough as well. Truth be told, I had trouble with a lot of Pikmin 3's bosses. The time cycle stressed me out.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Skullwaker said:

We talking about the Plasm Wraith? That boss made me contemplate quitting, lmao. I suck at Pikmin

Nah, the boss before, see my picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8seoyu5p4tk

OH right. That one was rough as well. Truth be told, I had trouble with a lot of Pikmin 3's bosses. The time cycle stressed me out.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Easiest boss in the game by far, but my favorite fight.  Victor Belmont from Lords of Shadow 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENEB1VF8IOk

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

Zelda U will have some great bosses and Arkham Knight as well. I'm not too familiar with games like The Witcher, so can't comment on that. And then there's Bloodborne as well.

I'll be getting batman so hopefully that does.  Ratchet and Clank will probably be decent too and mgs5 of course. 

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

I'll be getting batman so hopefully that does.  Ratchet and Clank will probably be decent too and mgs5 of course. 

Mr. Freeze was brilliant in Arkham City.

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

Mr. Freeze was brilliant in Arkham City.

Still yet to play any of them.  I have whatever one they gave away on ps plus waiting to be played though.