By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Screenshot Thread: Now You're Posting With Power!

sundin13 said:

Tharja made me continuously regret making my Robin a lady...

Haha same here.

Although female RobinxChrom makes for a better story/connection with Lucina.

Around the Network

Tharjas hot

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Child of Light

I really hope they allow homosexual relationships in Fire Emblem If (assuming that game even has Awakening's mechanics). Imagine the possibilities!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I would post more...

but screenshotting is a huge pain... Open game, pause game, load Miiverse, Post pic, load pic in url, post.
If there is no Miiverse community for that game, then no screenshots! D:

Why can't they make it easier for screenshots? It is basically free advertisement!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Smeags said:
sundin13 said:

Tharja made me continuously regret making my Robin a lady...

Haha same here.

Although female RobinxChrom makes for a better story/connection with Lucina.

I think I ended up getting with somebody's kid...for power gaming reasons '-'

Skullwaker said:
I really hope they allow homosexual relationships in Fire Emblem If (assuming that game even has Awakening's mechanics). Imagine the possibilities!

Don't hold your breath; Nintendo has a conservative image to uphold, sadly.

curl-6 said:

I'm fairly certain it'll happen eventually. Maybe not with FE: If, but someday. Nintendo did say that if Tomodachi Life was successful enough to warrant a sequel, they would heavily consider implementing homosexual relationships in the next installment. And at that point, putting it in FE just seems obvious. Hell, they've already implied it enough. The dialogue in the barracks can be erotic at times.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
curl-6 said:

I'm fairly certain it'll happen eventually. Maybe not with FE: If, but someday. Nintendo did say that if Tomodachi Life was successful enough to warrant a sequel, they would heavily consider implementing homosexual relationships in the next installment. And at that point, putting it in FE just seems obvious. Hell, they've already implied it enough. The dialogue in the barracks can be erotic at times.

I hope so. It's silly that in 2015 we're still excluding same sex relationships from games with a relationship-building focus.

But I've gone off topic, so I'll leave it at that.

curl-6 said:
Skullwaker said:

I hope so. It's silly that in 2015 we're still excluding same sex relationships from games with a relationship-building focus.

But I've gone off topic, so I'll leave it at that.

It's better than forced romance.

Chrom is a character, he has his history, his ideals, he is who he is.  And he is straight.  That's who he is.  Same for everyother character in the series so far.  If they want to make a person who is bi, or gay, then fine.  BUT don't make EVERY character bisexual just to please the select few that want it.  

I'm freaking sick of games where every character hits on me regardless of what sex I am.  I'm looking at you bioware