By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (PS4) Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster coming May 12

Goodnightmoon said:
Hynad said:

I doubt you had any intention of buying a non Nintendo console. Sorry.

Now, that being out of the way, you say you buy Nintendo consoles for exclusives. You do know that other people buy the other consoles for the exclusives available on these consoles too? Considering the Wii U doesn't get those 90% of games available on PC, you are left with pretty much the same amount of exclusive games on those consoles as on the Wii U. Yet I don't see you complain about a lack of games for that console. So... Why do you complain? About consoles and brands you have a history of not supporting in the first place. Is this double standards at work? Or are you just saying all this because you have nothing to play on your Wii U right now?

I know you are trying to say that I´m a fanboy, it´s crystal clear, so stop, now.

I have plenty of things to play on WiiU, I bought it 8 months ago, so i´m still missing many great Wiiu games that i still don´t have , i just have 10 retail games (all exclusives) and I have a universe of games to play on my PC. I´m saying what I honestly think.

I am not trying to say you're a fanboy. I'm saying you're hating and baiting people into your agenda. All the while derailing the thread into a nonsensical list war.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

I am not trying to say you're a fanboy. I'm saying you're hating and baiting people into your agenda. All the while derailing the thread into a nonsensical console war thing.

Ok, sorry for the derailing thing, that´s true. 

I know that we can toggle between the original and remastered soundtracks, but I wonder if we can toggle just certain individual tracks. Personally, I enjoyed most of the remastered tracks, but there were a few that I felt were worse than their original counterparts.

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:
Wow! The games just keep on coming. This will sell a tidy number too. Sony really bulking up their ps4 library. #4theplayers

More like remakes just keep coming:

- The last of us remastered

- GTA V remastered

- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

- DMC defiinitive version

- Devil May Cry 4 definitive edition

- Resident Evil Remastered

- Resident Evil Zero remastered (95% chances)

- Final Fantasy X HD / Final Fantasy X- 2 HD

- Final Fantasy Type 0 HD

- Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition

- Darksiders 2 definitive edition

- Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin

etc etc etc

The remake generation 4 the players imo.

Who cares?

Well since you can cross save ill change to the ps4 version seen as im over half way through the ps3 version.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:
Wow! The games just keep on coming. This will sell a tidy number too. Sony really bulking up their ps4 library. #4theplayers

- GTA V remastered

etc etc etc

Lol WOW so are we just going to ignore these comments?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I'm still waiting on that FFXII remake

deskpro2k3 said:
Good news and all, but what I want is a FF12 HD remaster.

I'd imagine that will be announced at e3. That will sell a shit ton on ps4 for sure.  

Ali_16x said:
Goodnightmoon said:

- GTA V remastered

etc etc etc

Lol WOW so are we just going to ignore these comments?

You know how it is.nlol

Dr.Vita said:
Zkuq said:
It's kind of sad the biggest reasons to get a PS4 are old games such as this. It's also retarded Square Enix didn't do the soundtrack thing properly with the PS3 version already, because I would have got that version otherwise. Now it's doubtful if I'm ever getting this because there's still not enough reasons to get a PS4 and too many reasons not to get one.

Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Tearaway Unfolded, Dragon Quest Heroes and Until Dawn will all come this year and will be awesome! And then there are Triple-Party games like Metal Gear Solid V, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy Type 0 or The Witcher 3 which also will be all awesome! And don't forget the games which are already out, The Order: 1886, Driveclub, Infamous Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack and LittleBigPlanet 3 are all great First-Party games. 

OK, I was speaking for myself, and personally I'm not interested in those games except for a couple, and I can live without those. I also own a gaming PC so there's that. There's certainly good games out there if that's your taste, but it's not mine.