By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

BloodBorne is a beasting!
Nearly as Majora's Mask on Amazon, i think that the sales will really close!

Zelda sold around 350,000, so, let's say above 300,000 for BloodBorne.

Oh, and Zelda is back in TOP 20.

Around the Network

I predict 150,000 gap between XBO and PS4 this NPD.

PS4: 390,000
XBO: 240,000
(that is a fucking 1.6:1 !!!)

If someone say that, Bloodborne only selling good because of the bundle, they are just ignoring the fact off how much a system seller this game have become.
Now we are talking U.S sales here, but imagine WORLDWIDE...

bananaking21 said:
Drazgonow said:

LOL no but keep hating.

BB was at the top long before that.

he isnt hating, his point is valid, the bundle is helping it rise. 

Technically his point isnt valid, he said the ONLY reason

which is obviously false

Anyway... Idk why, but i thought Halo was a stronger brand than its showing right now. The MCC didnt really set the world on fire when it dropped, and now the MCC bundle isnt doing much.  Just based on the way ppl hyped it. Its really underperforming

DannyDanger89 said:
bananaking21 said:

which is obviously false

Anyway... Idk why, but i thought Halo was a stronger brand than its showing right now. The MCC didnt really set the world on fire when it dropped, and now the MCC bundle isnt doing much.  Just based on the way ppl hyped it. Its really underperforming

Also considering that bloodbourne was beasting before the bundle hit, and on thread that was basicly just witnessing by the hour of it beasting for a couple of weeks, makes his point just a troll comment.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
DannyDanger89 said:
bananaking21 said:

which is obviously false

Well MCC is a collection of old games; it was never going to match the real killer apps in power.  And there are fans still salty over 343's work on Halo 4.  And the collection was the butt of endless jokes during its disastrous launch, a debacle that lasted for months.  So yeah,  MCC probably isn't a fair measure of Halo's brand power.  Now will it hurt Halo 5's impact?  For that, we'll have to wait and see

A little victory today, a bigger victory tomorrow.

@Ryng_Tolu:
How many bundles the Wii U have?
I'm very out about Nintendo this days.

grannamir said:
@Ryng_Tolu:
How many bundles the Wii U have?
I'm very out about Nintendo this days.

Honestly, i don't know... xD

Any way, click to "quote".

eva01beserk said:
DannyDanger89 said:

which is obviously false

Also considering that bloodbourne was beasting before the bundle hit, and on thread that was basicly just witnessing by the hour of it beasting for a couple of weeks, makes his point just a troll comment.

no, it wasnt a troll comment. it was an opinion, and by the context he meant that the bundling is the reason it managed to get up to number 2, and not stay at #3 or lower. he could be right he could be wrong, we will never know. but there was valid reasoning behind his comment.