By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Nuzlocke: Have You Ever Dared to Try...?

Slade6alpha said:
I'd legit try this if Nintendo allowed more save slots. Wow... that sounds so sad, 2015 and we have to ask for more SAVE slots in their games.

Yeah, one save is a pain... I don't want to delete all my progress just to try this out.

I think the reason why they don't want multisaves is this:
2 saves = twice the legendaries, get both versions, 4 saves = 4 of each legendaries and could be 'exploited' in some way. Each game would also need 2 trainer IDs, etc.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Slade6alpha said:
I'd legit try this if Nintendo allowed more save slots. Wow... that sounds so sad, 2015 and we have to ask for more SAVE slots in their games.

Yeah, one save is a pain... I don't want to delete all my progress just to try this out.

2 saves = twice the legendaries, get both versions, 4 saves = 4 of each legendaries and could be 'exploited' in some way. Each game would also need 2 trainer IDs, etc.

That's a really not an excuss anymore. I've backed up my games before and reloaded them. So I had like 100 copies of all my event Pokemon. There's really no way in stopping this. Might as well allow mutiple saves.

archer9234 said:
Platina said:
Slade6alpha said:

That's a really not an excuss anymore. I've backed up my games before and reloaded them. So I had like 100 copies of all my event Pokemon. There's really no way in stopping this. Might as well allow mutiple saves.

Not really an excuse, no..

but in order to 'back' up your saves, you will need another game card or the Pokemon Bank... and both of these costs money

In the case of an event, you can only get 1 event per game card (instead of 3, if you have 3 saves) so you do get less legendaries

| |

Platina said:
archer9234 said:
Platina said:
Slade6alpha said:

but in order to 'back' up your saves, you will need another game card or the Pokemon Bank... and both of these costs money

In the case of an event, you can only get 1 event per game card (instead of 3, if you have 3 saves) so you do get less legendaries

Well, backup I meant in save file dumping :P. Then I just copy the Pokemon Data, restore it. That's way easier than using Bank and another game. There are real Pokemon. Except now cloned and I've even reenable wonder cards to keep getting them for the randomized factor. The worst thing I hate with moving Pokemon to another generation, is the pokemon are permanlty lost in the older games. Those games are orphaned in all other functions. Let me keep them in the older games. So I got a USB save downloader.

Yep, I've tried several, including some really messed up randomized Nuzlockes. I didn't win all of them, but they were all fun, lol.

Around the Network

Done quite a few, uploaded them to youtube as well.... currently doing a yellow one and uploading like once a month XD

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

No, I suck at RPGs, no way I could do this

archer9234 said:
Platina said:
archer9234 said:

Well, backup I meant in save file dumping :P. Then I just copy the Pokemon Data, restore it. That's way easier than using Bank and another game. There are real Pokemon. Except now cloned and I've even reenable wonder cards to keep getting them for the randomized factor. The worst thing I hate with moving Pokemon to another generation, is the pokemon are permanlty lost in the older games. Those games are orphaned in all other functions. Let me keep them in the older games. So I got a USB save downloader.

Your said method is not even legitimate.... Of course, companies can't do much about roms + emulators, save dumping, copying, cloning, etc... but just because these methods are available, doesn't really mean that Nintendo should allow more save slots. By creating more saves will not stop people from using above techniques; these people will continue to do so..

| |