By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most time you've ever put into a game

Pokemon Diamond with 2534 hours. Black comes shortly after with 1202.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure I've had at least 3 different +60 hours save files for SA2. Those godamn Chaos take away your life.

Regarding Mutliplayer, Team Fortress 2, 200+ hours.

I'm now filled with determination.

I wish NES logged play time. I've poured entirely too much of my life into Final Fantasy since I got it in 1990 that it should be a crime.

Most time i played Black Ops 2 ! Around 40 Days^^

Probably 3 years into C&C Red Alert 3 or 4 for Kanes Wrath.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

About 2 and a half months into Runescape.

Halo 4 - 33+ days

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around 160 days of Halo 3

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I have played Age of Empires over 2000 hours, based on the time I have spent on the original disc and the Steam's re-release. Doesn't include the time I played the game as a kid though, I was truly addicted to it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

RealGamingExpert said:
World of Warcraft. Should be around 200 days playtime!

Man that's waaay too long... wait....

Top is my main druid, then the hunter I played all of vanilla with, rogue, warlock, paladin and my troll druid at the back. Host of other characters with less time but that is all the ones I played properly or got to max lvl I think. Wow is pretty much my only PC game, have a collection of over 1k retail games for consoles, but WoW has sealed some of their faith... literally still in the plastic case they came in years ago.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive