By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [FORBES] Could Bloodborne Be The Anti- "Order: 1886?"

GribbleGrunger said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
the game should be awesome and if it isnt,then i shall cry

cant wait too next month so i can see how it stacks up to the rest of the souls series

I hope its more so like Demon Souls

It WILL be awesome, just like The Order:

I personally wouldnt call The Order anywhere near awesome,but hopefully you're right about bloodborne :)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Driveclub is awesome. If they are going to talk about its botched launch they should not have a double standard and declare Halo:MCC a unmitigatable disaster. If GT7 has the polished tracks, vehicles, and graphics Driveclub has with all of the customization and wide range of vehicles GT games always have it will be the best racer ever made.

Online was a massive disaster in Halo:MCC, it shouldn't have been released in that state. However... it still has four great campaigns. Sadly, even in that condition Halo:MCC is still one of the best shooters on 8th gen consoles.

If you feel Driveclub is awesome, good for you. Its certainly the most appealing racer on PS4.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I think Bloodborne will be hands down better than The Order, but an inferior hack n' slash than Ryse.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ryse? What? Ryse was a flat game with very VERY little variety. Bloodborne would have to be a complete disaster to be worse than Ryse. Have you ever played a Souls game before? It's not really a comparable type of game when you actually play them.

I think I need to take a break from VGChartz. All this Bloodborne The Order crap is getting really annoying. I think it might be the most childish obsession/squabble we've had in a long time.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network
Arcturus said:

Edit: It’s funny how people here put “Forbes” in the thread title in an attempt to convey the article's importance or legitimacy, when these articles are rarely written by Forbes Staff, but random Forbes Contributors.

Don't know what are you talking about. Everytime i create a thread of an article i put the source name before it (i.e: [IGN], [GAMESPOT], [KOTAKU]). There is no attempt to convey anything at all. 

It is mostly my way of helping the others to know what kind of content they should expect without having to actually open the thread. 

There's nothing really to be concerned about. From Software and Naughty Dog are the kind of devs to not drop the ball with their games. This article reminds me of those "flu scare" articles that try to get people worried over nothing.

Mr Puggsly said:
bigjon said:
Driveclub is awesome. If they are going to talk about its botched launch they should not have a double standard and declare Halo:MCC a unmitigatable disaster. If GT7 has the polished tracks, vehicles, and graphics Driveclub has with all of the customization and wide range of vehicles GT games always have it will be the best racer ever made.

Online was a massive disaster in Halo:MCC, it shouldn't have been released in that state. However... it still has four great campaigns. Sadly, even in that condition Halo:MCC is still one of the best shooters on 8th gen consoles.

If you feel Driveclub is awesome, good for you. Its certainly the most appealing racer on PS4.

That is my point exactly. Driveclub even with online issues was good at launch, it is now amazing. Halo MCC is not a disaster it is flawed in areas. The writer was using Driveclub as an example of underwhelming Sony exclusives. While in reality it is the best gen 8 console exclusive. I just think there are too many sheep who only look at a number someone else tells them to decide how good something is.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

vivster said:
It has always been the opposite. Will get better reviews and sell less.

This, end thread.

It has always been clear that Bloodborne will be the better of the two games, but will no doubt sell less due to its genre and style.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I just made this gif. Honestly this game looks awesome. It will be loved by all critics.