By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [FORBES] Could Bloodborne Be The Anti- "Order: 1886?"

bigjon said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Online was a massive disaster in Halo:MCC, it shouldn't have been released in that state. However... it still has four great campaigns. Sadly, even in that condition Halo:MCC is still one of the best shooters on 8th gen consoles.

If you feel Driveclub is awesome, good for you. Its certainly the most appealing racer on PS4.

That is my point exactly. Driveclub even with online issues was good at launch, it is now amazing. Halo MCC is not a disaster it is flawed in areas. The writer was using Driveclub as an example of underwhelming Sony exclusives. While in reality it is the best gen 8 console exclusive. I just think there are too many sheep who only look at a number someone else tells them to decide how good something is.

Calling Driveclub the best 8th gen console is subjective. There are a lot of people that played Driveclub and were underwhelmed. I played it and I wasn't impressed, I'd much rather play GT6, Forza, or some other racer.

Just accept sometimes games like Driveclub are polarizing. No need to get worked up about it. I like Ryse but I can certainly understand why others do not.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

"Bloodborne is a Dark Souls-style third person hack and slash RPG"

This right here pisses me the F&%* off. It is a Demon Souls style third persion action rpg. Get it right FORBES you dumbasses. /rant

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Last I checked this thread was about Bloodbourne. Why then does DriveClub require to be discussed?

Let's keep it on topic please.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Don't care how it reviews. This will be my first day one purchase this gen.

vkaraujo said:
Arcturus said:

Edit: It’s funny how people here put “Forbes” in the thread title in an attempt to convey the article's importance or legitimacy, when these articles are rarely written by Forbes Staff, but random Forbes Contributors.

Don't know what are you talking about. Everytime i create a thread of an article i put the source name before it (i.e: [IGN], [GAMESPOT], [KOTAKU]). There is no attempt to convey anything at all. 

It is mostly my way of helping the others to know what kind of content they should expect without having to actually open the thread. 

I wasn’t singling you out with my post. I was just making an observation about this trend of putting “Forbes” in the thread title that many people like to do. You may put the name of the source in all of your thread title, which I have no problem with. There are a lot of other people who will not list the source in the thread title if the article is from some random gaming blog, but will put “Forbes” in the thread title if it came from Forbes, despite it being posted to Forbes by some random Contributor, and not the staff at Forbes.

Around the Network

Why are we comparing these games to each other? And why are we demonizing photo-realistic graphics?