By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The thread about mysticism and meta-physics. Today's topic homosexuality

reggin_bolas said:

in a perfectly engineered civilization.

Choose one word: perfectly, or civilization. Both cannot exist in the same sentence.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
reggin_bolas said:
I honestly don't want to digress too far into the legal and political sphere because that's where the LGBT activists are most comfortable. This is about mysticism and spirituality. There simply is NO need for homosexuality in a perfectly engineered civilization. It's attainable in the higher dimensions of consciousness.

There is nothing spiritually that commands me to approve of your movement. I don't have a right to hate you or judge you. I don't do any of those things. I simply don't share your pride and frankly I wish we'd go back to a don't ask/don't tell society.

Many homosexuals also wish they were straight. It's the gay pride movement which brainwashes them into thinking they are great.

You have to love yourself, and by doing so you love the very existential nucleus of your being. That goes beyond any label such as man/woman, straight/gay. So in that there is no inherent gay pride.

You are not living in a perfectly engineered civilization.  So, your entire point is moot.

Not a moot point because it is the destiny of our human race. When we get to the point we will simply not need homosexuality. That shows the orientation is intentionally designed to be flawed and imperfect to create discord for the purpose of soul enlightenment. In the end, it will be purged. 

reggin_bolas said:
mornelithe said:

You are not living in a perfectly engineered civilization.  So, your entire point is moot.

Not a moot point because it is the destiny of our human race. When we get to the point we will simply not need homosexuality. That shows the orientation is intentionally designed to be flawed and imperfect to create discord for the purpose of soul enlightenment. In the end, it will be purged. 

You have neither the wisdom or the knowledge to even begin to predict what the 'destiny' of the human race is (nor do I).  Going by current trends, the destiny is to kill each other over the writings of 1st and 4th century cave dwellers.

reggin_bolas said:
I honestly don't want to digress too far into the legal and political sphere because that's where the LGBT activists are most comfortable. This is about mysticism and spirituality. There simply is NO need for homosexuality in a perfectly engineered civilization. It's attainable in the higher dimensions of consciousness.

There is nothing spiritually that commands me to approve of your movement. I don't have a right to hate you or judge you. I don't do any of those things. I simply don't share your pride and frankly I wish we'd go back to a don't ask/don't tell society.

Many homosexuals also wish they were straight. It's the gay pride movement which brainwashes them into thinking they are great.

You have to love yourself, and by doing so you love the very existential nucleus of your being. That goes beyond any label such as man/woman, straight/gay. So in that there is no inherent gay pride.

I don't wish to be straight. Why should I? I am who I am. Born this way.

You try to disguise your bigotry with this whole pseudo-intellectual stuff but it really isn't working. Not working at all.

Ka-pi96 said:
reggin_bolas said:

There is also simply no need for heterosexuality in a perfectly engineered civilisation. Depends who is the one that is 'perfectly' engineering it...

Yes, it is the way species procreate, even the ones as advanced as the Acturians.

Around the Network

Some people are attracted to the same gender, it doesn't affect you one bit. If you are offended by two men holding hands that is your problem, not theirs.

I shouldn't really use the term perfect because it is misleading. I apologize. What I mean by perfect is a reference to levels of advancement. Homosexuality, as well as biodiversity exists in three-dimensional form because it is a low level of expression. Other advanced civilizations that are extraterrestrial have purged it because it simply has no function at that level of consciousness.

When you have achieved social harmony as a collective you don't need homosexuality to polarize and thus cause discord among the collective whole. Likewise you don't need people to look different in any way (refering to race, beauty, etc)

reggin_bolas said:
I shouldn't really use the term perfect because it is misleading. I apologize. What I mean by perfect is a reference to levels of advancement. Homosexuality, as well as biodiversity exists in three-dimensional form because it is a low level of expression. Other advanced civilizations that are extraterrestrial have purged it because it simply has no function at that level of consciousness.

When you have achieved social harmony as a collective you don't need homosexuality to polarize and thus cause discord among the collective whole. Likewise you don't need people to look different in any way.

Aaaaaand bingo, if the crazy switch hadn't gone off in anybodies head yet, this should do it.

There's no proof of any extraterrestrial life, at this point in time.  Such evidence, would really fuck with the religious who think the Earth is the center of the Universe.

reggin_bolas said:

When you have achieved social harmony as a collective you don't need homosexuality to polarize and thus cause discord among the collective whole. Likewise you don't need people to look different in any way.

Oh dear.

mornelithe said:
reggin_bolas said:

Aaaaaand bingo, if the crazy switch hadn't gone off in anybodies head yet, this should do it.

There's no proof of any extraterrestrial life, at this point in time.  Such evidence, would really fuck with the religious who think the Earth is the center of the Universe.

This isn't a thread about positivism and epistemology. I don't care what the scientific establishment thinks. You can't prove a negative anyway which is why atheism is illogical. 

This is a thread which requires a bit of imagination, and an open mind. Public knowledge of ET would indeed cause a ruckus.