By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The thread about mysticism and meta-physics. Today's topic homosexuality

I was going to read the full OP but I fear I would lose too many brain cells due to the epic facepalming.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

I feel as though the entire premise of this discussion is based around the notion that there is something inherently wrong about homosexuality or alternate sexual preferences other than heterosexuality.

I think if that is the premise of the thread and OP then i dont see how this will result in worthwhile discussion. You've already persecuted alternate sexualities before the discussion has even began.

Secondly there are some very offensive statements being made in your OP

"I welcome the day when we can purge ourselves of such terribly unfair categories such as beauty and ugly. Straight and homosexual. It is possible to engineer a society of which there is only heterosexuality, and no biodiversity. We're just too far away from that at the moment."

If I'm not mistaken you are basically talking about purging society of homosexuality? The use of the word purge and the idea proposed here is borderline hate speech.

I found this to be quite offensive as well:

"There's something inherently wrong with the behavior. It violates a sense of honor and pride which isn't necessarily bound to culture and socially constructed. It's an organic pride of carrying the human race forward through procreation. "

Proclaiming that there is something inherently wrong with the behavior and that it violates pride and honor...you are persecuting people in multiple ways based solely on their sexual preferences. Again this is tantamount to hate speech, and for that reason i am locking this thread.

You are free to have your opinions on this topic and express them accordingly but you need to do so in a respectful manner, and without attacking and insulting entire groups of people.

Trust me, that i dont take this thread lock lightly. The line between hate speech and freedom of speech is very thin, however i feel as though you have crossed that line in your OP.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|