By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Hack and Slash game?

Redgrave said:
AZWification said:

Devil May Cry and Bayo 2 are hands down the best hack 'n slash games I've ever played!

If you had to pick one, which would it be?

It's a very tough choice to make, but I guess I would pick Bayo 2! Just barely though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Redgrave said:

If you had to pick one, which would it be?

It's a very tough choice to make, but I guess I would pick Bayo 2! Just barely though!

Updated, thanks for contributing!

Devil may cry 1

Fable 1-2 Lol. I don't really know. I like a lot of games from from God of war and The sweet tactical hack, slash, offensive Dark soul ( I don't care what people say: it still got the elements of Hack and slash with extra elements, it still count as an hack and slash by my standards ) Just a better version of hack and slash

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

As far as mechanics go I would go with bayonetta 2, but if you ask which game as a whole is the best on the list GOW 3 takes the cake for me then (Especially the level of the fight against Poseidon and Cronos are above bayo 2). And the story is much better of course bayo and dmc strories suck to much look at me being badass.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Baryonyx said:
Fable 1-2 Lol. I don't really know. I like a lot of games from from God of war and The sweet tactical hack, slash, offensive Dark soul ( I don't care what people say: it still got the elements of Hack and slash with extra elements, it still count as an hack and slash by my standards ) Just a better version of hack and slash

I'll add Dark Souls for you, no problem, which one do you choose?

I have very VERY fond memories of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. I need to play it again one day.

God Of War III.

Qwark also stated it as his favourite hack n slash game, so it gets 2 points.

I can't believe I have to vote against anything Zelda, but Bayonetta 2 deserves it. Though admittedly Hyrule Warriors increased my interest in the genre alot, just in time for Bayonetta.

Battle Circuit. No need for camera adjustments in the middle of a heated battle.