By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Deluxe Promotion Question

Hallo!

So, everyone knows that the digital deluxe promotion is ending soon (Collective "AWWWWW"), but I'm trying to get one last $5 card out of it before it ends. I logged on to my account and saw that I was only 13 points away from my next card. I decided to buy F-Zero (an $8 game) to get that one last gift card. That was over a month ago. The website still states that the last game I bought on the eshop was DK:TF. Is there something that I don't understand about the ending of this promotion? Can you even accumulate points anymore? Should I just call Nintendo? Has this happened to anyone else?

Tanks in advance,

ohmy

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

"Purchases or downloads made after 12/31/14 do not qualify for the Deluxe Digital Promotion."

You can still redeem your point until the official "end" date, but new purchases do not give you more points.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1667/~/deluxe-digital-promotion-overview

Yup, the last date to get more points has ended in 2014, but you can still redeem your points for now

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Ah...nutsack. I'm so upset.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.