By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disney interactive making an unannounce new IP Wii U game!

D I stated a year or two ago that they they were going to dramatically cut back on developing in house games, so i am indeed curious, but expecting mediocrity. ... or vaporware.

Around the Network

Wii U or PS2, can't tell.

Is it wrong that I'm intrigued by this?

I'm not really impressed by the character designs...

Could be a MOBA and it would be interesting to see the controls with the GamePad.

The art looks like something that should be on the 3DS.

Around the Network

Not sure how I feel with Disney Interactive doing this, but a new game for the Wii U? I'll keep my eye on it : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Looks interesting, but it is sad how I got very excited when I read "Wii U third-party Exclusive."

Uh-oh, what is happening? Have all of the planets aligned? Wii U actually is getting a third party exclusive without Nintendo publishing or getting a 3DS version as well? HAS THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENED??

nice

I have this scalding feeling it's going to be free-to-play, and digital-only.

On the other hand, it's bound to get some advertising from Disney itself.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

i always wanted a disney princess fighting game.
not this time.

Might be a tie-in to an upcoming movie. There are 3 upcoming animated movies from disney, 2of them made by pixar, which still are unnamed as of right now. Unfortunately, if that is the case, then the game would come out fall 2017 at the earliest.

The characters look much like super deformed versions of some more or less standard RPG characters classes. So this might become some kind of RPG, at least this would be the most logical answer.