By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Guitar Hero will be announced at E3

I hope we get good proper instruments that aren't made of cheap plastic that sounds louder when you tap/hit it than the music coming from the tv.

I'm betting they are going to go full on micro trans or F2P though, I can just feel it since the music games genre is doing pretty crappy.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Wasnt harmonix saying they will make a new rock band if the fans want it?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Lafiel said:
hm.. I think it could be bad for both RB and GH if both got revived the same year

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

They made a good decision to give it a break mid last gen. This is the kind of game that could pull some of the casuals back into console gaming. I will buy this, my wife liked the old guitar hero games, and my daughter will 5 by the time this launches, she won't be good at it, but she will have fun with it.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Rocksmith is the natural evolution of this genre.
Unfortunately neither Rocksmith (2011) on last gen or Rocksmith 2014 on both PS3/X360 & PS4/XB1 has sold much more than 2 millions.
I doubt the fake guitar can make a grand comeback.

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:
Rocksmith is the natural evolution of this genre.

Rocksmith isn't as suitable for parties or casual play. I'll be sticking with Rockband haven't touched a Guitar Hero game since World Tour, Rock Band was so much better imo.

Guitar Hero 2/3 were great though.

Let's hope they learned their lesson and don't release a crap ton of the games.

NobleTeam360 said:
Let's hope they learned their lesson and don't release a crap ton of the games.

It's Activision, don't count on that.