By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - STEAM OS - What do you think?

Chazore said:

So for every time PC and PS4 are mentioned in the same article you;re going to more likely praise or talk more about PS4 than talking about both in equal terms?, good to know that part has been explained already.

It's not that you're entitled though, it;s that you wanted to talk more about PS4 growth in a PC thread, god knows why you wanted to steer it into that direction in a thread that's not specifically  talking about PS4 Konami growth, last time I checked I got told by others I couldn't talk about PC's in a thread talking about consoles even with articles posted within that thread talking of PC's as well and the op not exactly specifying that PC's couldn't be mentioned.

You drag yourself into this when you decide to quote me, I merely mentioned to Zero about what you said in my thread that you decided to interact with a week and 3 days later and explained to him why and you on purpose decided to butt in and make it more about you than ever, you know full well you could have "ingored" the post or the fact you butted into my thread talking about PS3/PS4, I don't care if the article mentioned it, you went against double the fact it was a topic about PC konami growth and it was in the PC dicussion section, you do this on purpose to get a rise out of people like me and zero so we get banned and make yourself look like some super innocent victim, if you want to carry this on purpose instead of dropping it then I'm more than happy to contact a mod to make it dropped because I want it dropped but it can't be because the last few times you've already proven you like getting a alst word in, even on my wall after I asked you not to, you do this on purpose regardless of my suggestion.

it's an open forum and a free world. why does it bother you if i talk about one thing more than another? are you gonna go into the comg thread and complain that everyone dosn't talk about all aspects of the chart equally. I'm baffled by that statement. 

The thread didn't specifically say the discussion was to only evolve around one aspect of the article in question. that was your error for not doing so. I read the article and if it didn't have the bulk of it about PS dominance I'd not have commented on it. Again your error for using an article like that. 

As for the last but, I went to the PC section because I'm inrerested in PC. I read that article because it caught my attention. I then left a postive comment about PC and further elaborated on the other points in it. I could have made a new thread about just the playstation part of it but it's not exactly thread wortyhy. Most posters on here would not have an issue with what I did and would reply in a mature fashion. 

And the thing about getting the last word. It's a forum. If you look at it like getting the last word in you're doing this wrong. The site is not one big battle where you need to get the last word. 

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Chazore said:
zero129 said:

Trust me just look in some more of the PC threads here on VGC at his posts and you can see he clearly has an agenda against PC gaming, such as here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198870&page=5
 Here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198735&page=3

Just read his posts in them 2 threads and you will see and if you go to almost any other PC thread you will find him inside it stating his "so called Facts" .

May as well add this to the list, on my own thread 8 hours ago, a PC thread that was talking about Konami sales on PC and somehow he deliberately threw in Sony/PS4/PS3 into there with the downplay on PC vs the PS4, this was a reply at least 1 week and 3 days afterwards, I am definitely seeing an agenda.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7106769

Hahahaha damn he really is desperet at this stage by going as far to even revive old positive PC news threads to add something about PS4. I bet he does have nightmares about gabe doing bad things to his PS4 or something (Good idea for a gif xD hahaha).

can we get back on topic please like shinobi said? if you want to continue these off topic discussions you're more than welcome to post on my wall. 

Dusk said:
Kerotan said:

I used to use linux a lot in college and it was indeed very good.  We installed Ubuntu too.  It's a pity it's got such small market share 

Very true. I like to jump between different distros, however I have settled with OpenSuse for now. I'm not sure when you were in college, but it's worth giving it a try again. Very good systems. Ubuntu tends to be a bit bloated but it still works well. 

ahhhhh opensuse, you're making me all nostalgic! had so  much fun with all of these in college. i wish i hadn't been working on windows for years and had of started out with some of these. 

Kerotan said:
Dusk said:

Very true. I like to jump between different distros, however I have settled with OpenSuse for now. I'm not sure when you were in college, but it's worth giving it a try again. Very good systems. Ubuntu tends to be a bit bloated but it still works well. 

ahhhhh opensuse, you're making me all nostalgic! had so  much fun with all of these in college. i wish i hadn't been working on windows for years and had of started out with some of these. 

For windows stuff with work I just use Citrix.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Dusk said:
Kerotan said:

i may look into that. i spent over 3000$ on my PC and it's heavily suited for windows. Would it be intrusive to use that program? if work keeps going as good as it has been i'll be getting a new pc next year probably. so would i be better off waiting until then? too much to lose if something goes wrong. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Dusk said:

i may look into that. i spent over 3000$ on my PC and it's heavily suited for windows. Would it be intrusive to use that program? if work keeps going as good as it has been i'll be getting a new pc next year probably. so would i be better off waiting until then? too much to lose if something goes wrong. 

It's only really usable if your work supports and uses it. My work has their own intranet and it's my gateway for it. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Darwinianevolution said:

The first Xbox was utterly unable to hurt the giant that was the PS2, even though it beat the Gamecube by a few million.

2 million. And barely. Really only thanks to Halo. The rest of the original Xbox's great games didn't hit until 2004/5.

Snesboy said:
Darwinianevolution said:

The first Xbox was utterly unable to hurt the giant that was the PS2, even though it beat the Gamecube by a few million.

2 million. And barely. Really only thanks to Halo. The rest of the original Xbox's great games didn't hit until 2004/5.

It was still an achievement that Microsoft beat nintendo on their first attempt.