By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac Teases Ratchet & Clank Event This Friday

Insomniac Games are apparently planning to hold a Ratchet & Clank event in Los Angeles later this week.
The news come from the community lead James Stevenson that appeared on the developer's official forums earlier today, requesting that LA-based fans of the series get in touch with him via email. The post stipulates that the fans must be able to be in the Century City area at mid-afternoon on Friday – heavily suggesting that an event of some kind is being planned.

http://powerupgaming.co.uk/articles/675-insomniac-teases-ratchet-clank-event

Around the Network

R&C skins and weapons for SO incoming!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

OH MY GOD FINALLY!

Really, they've been so quiet about this for quite some time. Give us a release date already!

about fucking time.

Oh boy! Oh boy! I can't wait!

Insomniac, take my money!

Around the Network

HYPE

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I want it, i really really want it!

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Ratchet movie and Reboot release dates!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Ugh. The world needs less Ratchet & Clank, and more Resistance. :(

Remember how good tools of destruction looked on ps3 in it's first year? Well this is going to be mind blowingly pixar like.