By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amiibo mania! Do you also go to multiple stores a day looking for treasure?

Luckily I was never interested in Amiibos so I don't have to worry about the rarity of some of them.

Around the Network

Not really.

I´m just looking for amiibos in two shopping galleries near my job, where there are several small videogame shops, I check them frequently, as they have been recieving bunches of new amiibos in a two-week basis. So far I´ve got: Mario, Peach, Link, Samus, Captain Falcon, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Kirby
I also found Rosalina, Little Mac, Diddy Kong and Zelda, but I didn´t have enough money to buy them! And now they´re probably gone.......

Zisbest said:
Cloudman said:
I still search for Ike to this day when I have the chance... : <

Oh, I assume they're out of stock because the price is quite high at Amazon.com. They used to be a lot cheaper at Amazon Germany (10€ a piece) but also went up in price lately. Darn it, should've gotten one.

I saw only a few on the first day, but I didn't like how they looked. I was hoping I could find a decent looking one, but they're just gone now..

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

2 friends and myself once spent an entire Saturday calling up all the TRUs, best buys, targets, and Walmarts within a 30 mile radius to find amiibos does that count? (didn't call any gamestops though cause we had a friend who worked there and just looked up through the check out computer what amiibos all the gamestops in our area had)

no more traveling, i have all 29 so far

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Yes, and in all honesty I can't wait for the SSB amiibo waves to come to an end.

As expected i can't find Shulk. They probably sent all 20 they made to Gamestops in the US

I found two Sonics today randomly at a grocery store. Hadn't found him yet :)

Gaming since 1990

Im just pre ordering. The next however I haven't had a chance to as pre-orders are gone already. No going to stress about them, ill grab what I can when I can.