By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amiibo mania! Do you also go to multiple stores a day looking for treasure?

I didn't realize Toon Link and Sheik were going to be harder to find. At two separate stores I've seen both with at least six on the shelves...

Gaming since 1990

Around the Network

I still search for Ike to this day when I have the chance... :

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I've called stores up 100 km away to get some of the rarer, got Ike this way. Rosalina I got for real cheap on swedish ebay.. other rarities I have found at a local store. The last wave will be a mess for me to find.. I had them all pre-ordered but I only got Sonic out of those rest was sold out. Found Mega Man and Metaknight at "my" store but still cant find Shulk and King Dedede anywhere...

I picked up a megaman at my local Gamestop, they only had 2 shipped to their locations. Toon Link is rare? I saw a few, best pick 1 up lol

Searching Rosalina since release, but nothing yet. -.-

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

I'm not looking to collect all of them, but I do enjoy looking for the rare ones. Went to three stores this morning and they all had only the standard popular ones

Gaming since 1990

I gave up once I found how difficult it was to find certain ones. I wouldn't mind owning a couple, but do not care enough to do what many here do.

I don't have the urgency to get any amiibos (already have 3) so I don't want to go on this treasure hunt to find amiibos.. Once they restock properly and regularly, I will consider getting the ones I want at regular price... if they don't oh well :(

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Since I got my Link and Samus Amiibos easily, my only trouble was getting a Toon Link. Basically checked every day on the EB, Future Shop and Best Buy sites to see if they'd ever restock. They finally did two weeks ago, and had to send my girlfriend to go buy it for me. She got there just as the shipment was coming in.

Cloudman said:
I still search for Ike to this day when I have the chance... : <

Oh, I assume they're out of stock because the price is quite high at Amazon.com. They used to be a lot cheaper at Amazon Germany (10€ a piece) but also went up in price lately. Darn it, should've gotten one.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!