By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - popular gaming franchises that you never played.

Call of Duty, Battlefield, Assassin Creed. I don't like that kind of games.

Around the Network

I never played Call of duty, Halo, Gears, Lego games and Little Big Planet(i will play this one soon).

Uncharted (Still have the first 2 sitting on my shelf, waiting to be played)
Fire Emblem (Awakening is high on my purchase list)
Silent Hill (Excellent survival horror, makes for intriguing LPs)
TLoU (Also owned & in my backlog)
Yoshi (Never played the Yoshi's Island games, awaiting Yoshi's Woolly World)
Banjo Kazooie (Have had the N64 cartridge for a few years, never played it yet)
Tomb Raider (Though I intend to try the new series)

Oh, and GTA. I've only tried GTAIII on iOS.

Dark Souls. I don't have a penchant for repeated torture and frustration.
Legend of Zelda. Never got interested on it. Probably never will.
Gears of War. I don't see the appeal for it, honestly.
Halo. Cool powersuits and all, but I never had an Xbox console and was never interested innit.
Super Smash Bros. Not my kind of fighting game. Besides, games like that with its competitive environment makes me take it seriously, and I don't like that.
Elder Scrolls. I always wanted to play Skyrim, but I guess I wasn't that motivated to spend time on it.
Final Fantasy. I like convoluted stories as much as the next guy, but there's a limit.
Dead Rising. I want to play Deadrising 3 badly, but I have no interest in getting an Xbox One and my PC can't run it properly.
Metroid. Zero Suit looks amazing, but I have no interest in Samus nor the series.

Battlefield, Banjo Kazooie, Unreal, Jak & Daxter, Witcher, League of Legends, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Forza / Forza Horizon, Fire Emblem...yep. That about covers it.

Around the Network

Infamous, Forza and God of War

Battlefield, Lego games, Skylanders. No real desire to play any of these, either.

Mass Effect...

Dota 2

Pokemon, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto, Fire Emblem, Uncharted, Forza, Infamous, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Killzone, Resistance, Jak & Daxter, Grand Turismo, the Mother series, the Tales Of series, and I'm pretty sure there are a lot mre of them. I'm such a hipster.

I'm now filled with determination.