By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - popular gaming franchises that you never played.

Halo and Final Fantasy. I don't own a Xbox, I can't find the ones on PC. For FInal Fantasy, I have a couple of them, but I never have the time, there's always other games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Most of them, never played GTA, Metal Gear, Halo, Call of Duty (or any fps) , Assassins Creed, Uncharted, God of War, etc. I've no interest in trying them either.
From Nintendo I still have to try Smash, I'll fix that in this gen.

uncharted, forza, kid icarus, final fantasy, battlefield, kingdom hearts, LBP, mother,fire emblem, far cry, animal crossing, dragon dogma, street fighter, DMC(i prefer bayonetta), silent hill, Banjo Kazooi, conker, kill zone,diablo, civilization, spyro, Mario party and golden sun

Pokemon

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Off the top of my head: Kirby, Pikmin, Uncharted, Gears of War, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Little Big Planet and a lot more which I haven't played (yet).

(One might add pretty much all of the Xbox franchises.)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

The only thing that comes to my mind is Pokemon.

Cloudman said:
Mostly anything on PS and Xbox consoles, so it'd be franchises such as:

Uncharted, Infamous, Gran Turismo, Halo, Forza, Gears, GoW, LBP, and other franchises I forgot. Guess I'm not big on realistic style games.

LBP is realistic?  GoW is pretty fantastical too.  I would recommend Puppeteer for someone who likes off the wall stuff

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Tomb Raider (Not the Reboot)
FIre Emblem
Kingdom Hearts
Dragon Age
Assassins Creed
Diablo
Everquest
Dark Souls
Metroid
Infamous
Fable
Gears of War

For me

Final Fantasy: Ok I played a GBA one awhile back and got bored in a couple days but never touched the main series. The length has always been an issue and I wonder if I can adjust to turn based combat.

Unreal: Just never had a chance and now it's a thing of the past that I've never been tempted to go back to

Fire Emblem: see final fantasy

Animal Crossing: always seemed terribly pointless. I'm not into endless games with no real goal like any Simulation which Animal Crossing seems like a cutesy version of

Any big strategy game other than Rome Total War and Age of Empires 2.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Grand Theft Auto. I have GTA5 though but I never have gotten to playing it