By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CLIFF BLESZINSKI opinion about The Order 1886

Do you agree with cliff?

Yes 72 53.33%

nope 63 46.67%

Total:135

Yes.... cuz everyone here is spanish right?

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
curl-6 said:
I hope the backlash to this game discourages other devs from this toxic trend of trying to turn games into movies.

I hate a genre therefore it's toxic. 

Opinions=Fact

ktay95 said:
Xenostar said:

Opinions=Fact

Indeed the funniest thing is people believe stories being told in video games is a new trend. 

Lol so many people here agreeing with him without playing the game.

Cliff go make gears games ok.
Ohh i forgot... You have been kicked from Epic, right?
And before talking about others look at your previous work ok.
You talk about forced narrative, have you forgotten a guy named "Marcus Fenix" he sure don't have any "forced" dialogues, right?

Around the Network
grannamir said:
Cliff go make gears games ok.
Ohh i forgot... You have been kicked from Epic, right?
And before talking about others look at your previous work ok.
You talk about forced narrative, have you forgotten a guy named "Phoenix" he sure don't have any "forced" dialogues, right?

Who's Phoenix and why would Cliffy B know him?

Xenostar said:
curl-6 said:
I hope the backlash to this game discourages other devs from this toxic trend of trying to turn games into movies.

It detracts from that which defines the medium, interactivity, therefore it's toxic.

And it's not like I'm the only one with this opinion.

curl-6 said:
Xenostar said:

It detracts from that which defines the medium, interactivity, therefore it's toxic.

And it's not like I'm the only one with this opinion: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-order-1886

It might no have enough gameplay, but what it has is good, and it also has a good story and incredible atmosphere too. Its far from perfect but its a good game that gets many things right, and a few things wrong.

Diversity is a good thing to have. Not everyone likes to play Mario and Zelda.

GTAexpert said:
curl-6 said:
Xenostar said:

And it's not like I'm the only one with this opinion: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-order-1886

It might no have enough gameplay, but what it has is good, and it also has a good story and incredible atmosphere too. Its far from perfect but its a good game that gets many things right, and a few things wrong.

Diversity is a good thing to have. Not everyone likes to play Mario and Zelda.

Diversity is a good thing, I agree. Which is why the cinematic trend is a negative in my opinion; it homogenizes gaming and cinema, and it homogenizes genres within gaming.

@jlmurph2; Thank you man.

I truly make a honest mistake with the name. It was a long time i last played Gears.