By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Games 2015 Thread!!! Mighty No. 9 coming this September!!

curl-6 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

we want our hd animal crossing ;-(

Don't worry, you will likely get it.

Yeah, most likley. I think sales-wise it'll go like Captain Toad and reach 1.5m lifetime, it only sold like 4 million on the Wii so Nintendo shouldn't expect much.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Nogamez said:

Yeah i remember back then though that i thought metal gear had better stealth and story and syphin filter better gunplay compared to winback.

Like you said though n64 had way better third party exclusives then wii u

not at launch it didnt

but yeah agree with it

Lol here in Australia the N64 launched with maybe 3-5 games!! Pilotwings 64, Super Mario 64, Wave Race and possibly Shadows of the Empire. If it were not for Super Mario 64 the whole thing would have been a disaster!

Guitarguy said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

not at launch it didnt

but yeah agree with it

Lol here in Australia the N64 launched with maybe 3-5 games!! Pilotwings 64, Super Mario 64, Wave Race and possibly Shadows of the Empire. If it were not for Super Mario 64 the whole thing would have been a disaster!

mario saved the day again

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Guitarguy said:

mario saved the day again

Definitely!!! Luigi's Mansion on the GCN launch simply could not compete...

What a poor lineup The games I will buy are Zelda U and Xenoblade Chronicles: X. Maybe Starfox U, but I've never played a game in the franchize, so I have to see the gameplay fist to decide. Pretty sad Thankfully at this point there is enough of a catalogue on the Wii U to last for some time for a person like me, who is yet to buy the console.

I hope E3 gives us something more, cause this looks really sad and kinda kills my hype for the console I want a new Metroid Prime...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Can't believe people are still talking about delays. Zelda and Star Fox will release in 2015, period.

Scisca said:
What a poor lineup The games I will buy are Zelda U and Xenoblade Chronicles: X. Maybe Starfox U, but I've never played a game in the franchize, so I have to see the gameplay fist to decide. Pretty sad Thankfully at this point there is enough of a catalogue on the Wii U to last for some time for a person like me, who is yet to buy the console.

I hope E3 gives us something more, cause this looks really sad and kinda kills my hype for the console I want a new Metroid Prime...

its not that poor

xcx and zelda make it great

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Splatoon seems awesome.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Splatoon seems awesome.

yes it does seem awesome

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

I'm not like a grammar nazi or anything like that but since this is the official thread, I'm pretty sure the yoshi game is actually spelled yoshi's wooly world not whooly world..