By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hardest bosses you've ever fought

Redgrave said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Ninja Gaiden on NES.....

That series is the video game equivalent of the BME Pain Olympics.

Yep, your hands & brain will explode, if your try to beat this series without glitch trick.

Ragequit button is welcome.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
haqqaton said:

Man... I'm so sad now... I spent hours of my life on it.  =(

Thanks anyway.

Yeah, I hear ya.

I spent my entire Broken Butterfly cache to take him down. Only later on did I learn about that secret. And it honestly makes perfect sense! xD

We should be thankful that it wasn't an Aonuma Zelda.

I used flame grenades to stop him and get clean shots.

The Dracula final boss from Castlevania Dracula X is so god damn annoying, that I've never managed to complete the game! Fuck that guy.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mike Tyson from Mike Tysons Punch Out! You gotta survive the first minute and a half without taking a hit to stand a chance.

Otherwise I'd go with RAAM on Gears of War on Insanity difficulty solo. I probably shouldn't have survived beating him.

Can't think of the hardest boss I've encountered, although some of the toughest bosses I've heard of come from Super Meat Boy, and the Souls series. I will tell of one of my most memorable bosses though; Bongo Bongo from OoT. First time I went against that beast on the N64, it was awesome. I was having trouble getting used to the patterns and switching between modes, but was super close to finishing him. It ended up taking two attempts to complete, but the reason it was so memorable was that I was so consumed by the fight it caused my heart to pump like crazy. That doesn't happen to me often while playing games. :)

Around the Network

Pulstar

No other boss I've ever fought depended so much on my luck.

Twintania from FF14 ARR. I've never seen a boss with a mechanic like that.

Super Mario Bros.

When I was 5 trying clear that entire final dungeon while dodging his blasted flame breath and then get to him and time the jump perfectly to get over his fat arse and dropped the bridge was brutal. Oh and back in those days game over meant have fun on level 1.1.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Many WoW bosses, including some first bosses of the raid...... GD you Attumen.

If that don't count, then I say being underleveled for any jrpg boss. Heck my friend dislikes random battles and runs away every time, then he gets to Dhoulmagus and cannot beat him without grinding for hours (the hours he skipped),

Okay seriously now, for some reason I had the most difficulty with a hard corps uprising boss.