By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The iphones first major video game title looks amazing!

Although the iPhone is more powerful than the DS and will be able to have potentially better games, the fact is, the iPhone won't be known for games. It takes time to bring brand/product awareness. I can't see this ending the DS anytime soon, but in terms of judging the thing by it's ability to play games, the iPhone can dominate the DS, especially considering the onboard GBs of storage.

What the iPhone needs, though, is a god damn price cut.

Once it does, and gets more storage (160GB IMO), I will buy this thing in a heartbeat. It's like the supercomputer. But once again, I can't see it upgrading storage, because then it puts the iPod out of business, which is Apple's best known product in brand name.

Around the Network

Is it just me or does the color palette seem limited, in that demo?

leo-j said:
I really want an iphone, its an amazing device.

Just get An I-touch

it's the same thing just no phone features or phone bill and has wi-fi

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Wow, i never knew the iPhone was so capable of making good looking games!

While i agree with people that this is a good step-up for apple, but i doubt that it will be considered more than a handy additional feature for people that already have/are going to buy the phone!

Iphone = PSP killer?

I cant see it hurting DS much.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut