By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Import thread! Dragon Quest Heroes review! Tales of Zestiria review!

michel3105 said:
One million for Estival Versus is pure science fiction!
And it still has to come out in the west!...

One million is for the entire series. And Estival Versus is confirmed for the West early 2016

Around the Network

also, I have this

ryuzaki57 said:

also, I have this

You liked Fates that much?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

ryuzaki57 said:

also, I have this

*drools*

If that comes out in the West I'll go ahead and upgrade. Not really interested in the New 3DS otherwise, but Fire Emblem will push me over.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Skullwaker said:
ryuzaki57 said:

also, I have this

Yes, and I'm not done with it yet. Bought Black Night Kingdom and i'm doing the postgame of IK atm

Also I bought this

Around the Network

Hi, a little off topic but could you spent 1 minute and help my son to win...thx to the community.
All i need are some like's here:
http://www.auf-nach-catan.de/detail/ad69cb71-2ece-5a61-3bc5-a00e99e261ed

Got Yoru no nai Kuni. Vita version is atrocious...

Some gaijin from dualshockers spent the afternoon observing the crowd in Akihabara on PS4 price cut day. Looks like mainly students and salarymen turned up as usual

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/10/01/ps4s-price-cut-started-today-in-japan-and-sonys-console-was-selling-really-well-in-akihabara/

ryuzaki57 said:
Skullwaker said:

Yes, and I'm not done with it yet. Bought Black Night Kingdom and i'm doing the postgame of IK atm

Also I bought this

Is Nohr better than Hoshido?

I hope so, I thought FE: A was a bit too repetitive and easy.

Expected but good anyway. Hopefully it manages to keep a baseline of 15k+ when all settles down.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won