By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Import thread! Dragon Quest Heroes review! Tales of Zestiria review!

Samus Aran said:
ryuzaki57 said:

My only complaint about the 3DS FE games are the shitty graphics. :(

I really want to see the 3DS replaced next year.

I'm going for the Black version I think. Box-art ismuch better than Awakening.

Yes, the graphics are annoyingly bad especially compared to Ace Attorney that comes just after.

I'm starting with White and I'll get Black in a few months.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Samus Aran said:

My only complaint about the 3DS FE games are the shitty graphics. :(

I really want to see the 3DS replaced next year.

I'm going for the Black version I think. Box-art ismuch better than Awakening.

Yes, the graphics are annoyingly bad especially compared to Ace Attorney that comes just after.

I'm starting with White and I'll get Black in a few months.

I'll be interested by your opinion about Black. Is White really an Awakening-like game? 

Hello people. Sorry I haven't been in touch recently but I've actually resumed doing some sports and my schedule has therefore been busier.

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/review-xenoblade-chronicles-x/

BUT I will still come up with content as often as possible and today I've got something big : my Xenoblade Chronicles X review! I finished the game end of June and I'm done translating my French review (which was the longest ever because there's a lot to say about Xeno X).

On a different topic, got Gal Gun Double Peace which is quite fun but very lewd

ryuzaki57 said:

Hello people. Sorry I haven't been in touch recently but I've actually resumed doing some sports and my schedule has therefore been busier.

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/review-xenoblade-chronicles-x/

BUT I will still come up with content as often as possible and today I've got something big : my Xenoblade Chronicles X review! I finished the game end of June and I'm done translating my French review (which was the longest ever because there's a lot to say about Xeno X).

I found your review really informative. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

On a personal note, I do think Monolith's greatest flaw is that they are horribly inconsistent with their quality, which is why Xenogears was amazing, Xenosaga 1 was good, Xenosaga II was awful, Xenosaga III was okay, and Xenoblade was great.

ryuzaki57 said:

On a different topic, got Gal Gun Double Peace which is quite fun but very lewd

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, quite detailed and informative.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

nice review, really an interesting read. but i'm still hyped for the game and would certainly buy it in december 4.

Senran Kagura news today!

Ayane is up on the JP PSN for 600 yens.  She doesn't seem to have shinobi tenshin though so bye-bye the extra life bar...

Also, the series oficially topped an historical 1 million (shipments, probably)

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/senran-kagura-series-tops-one-million-worldwide

Bear in mind it's a niche game that was excpected to sell 30K at first.

KT is teasing Yoru no nai Kuni localisation as TGS kicks off

also, my review of Lost Dimension is available in English

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/09/13/review-lost-dimension/

I'm in Japan right now and the used games market tells a lot about whch games are appreciated or not.

Clearly not the case of Bravely Second. I could find quite a lot of 2000 yen-worth copies in Akihabara

Xenoblade X ended up in bomba bins with Rodea (not a good sign) and lost 60% of its value. THe game didn't have legs, suggesting its severe flaws halted its carrier.

Senran Kagura 2 on 3DS, Forbidden Magna and Tales of the World have been in this bomba bin for months now. 

For comparison, highly appreciated games like Senran Kagura Estival Versus still cost more than 5000 yens.

Other stuff

Gal Gun elevator, funny.

Besides, lots LOTS of Mario Maker marketing here in Tokyo. 

Based on gameplay videos alone, Xenoblade does seem like a pretty boring RPG, no wonder its sales dropped like a rock. Bravely Second on the other hand didn't seem bad, I'll still give it a try next year.
Also, good review of Lost Dimension, now that Star Fox Zeo was moved to 2016 I need to replace it with something, and this game was on my radar since its announcement, I might as well dig in now.